Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. They have a place in Malibu and a place in Irvine, and these two Storage Bores still have to rent someplace to keep their junk? Of course. That makes total sense. Got it. Duh.
---
And all the junk we see them buy at Disneyland is nowhere to be seen. What happened to all that crap?
Not to mention all the crap they have been sent over the years. Anyone remember their PO Box unboxing videos? They were sent tons of stuff way back in the day. Then they stopped doing those videos because they are probably selling all of the tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Did someone say Broke-ass grifter??Is that why she is posing here? Don’t waste your time KT, if you are looking for a sponsorship - Torrid discontinued the “Wide Lane” line. Sorry bout it!
Let’s play a game guys…fill in the blank…
“She’s on her way……”
…to her next Disney snack cuz you know…she hasn’t eaten all day! 😂

View attachment 2381246
that would be 2018 PW ( pre-waddle)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Place of Living: Oma’s
Place of Grifting: Disneyland
Place of Eating: Everywhere
Place of Decency: Nowhere

Hmmmm, I know they must have other places…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Spencer Emmons lures his very special daughter away from eating paste and surprises her with a trip to Disneyland Park.
You're doing it, Big Fella! So proud.

Special.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm behind but I want to play... she's on her way to tanking her crappy Youtube channel, gaining 50 lbs and becoming the most hated Disney vlogger...that's Karma KT!! Well deserved KARMA

• Heart
Reactions: 22
90756224-C284-467E-8C41-D9C88F209631.jpeg

🤔

4B93230E-C318-4CB6-BDAF-3E1224859304.jpeg

😐

Should we all make a vow to go radio silent on Tattle for Katie’s birthday to not give her any attention?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
After watching their patreon video, I figured out Spencer is a douche that peaked in the 90s. I can't believe they wasted money for years on storage for sticker albums, action figures, snowboards, and plywood signs. Worse than that, they donated plasma to get their storage unit back. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm behind but I want to play... she's on her way to tanking her crappy Youtube channel, gaining 50 lbs and becoming the most hated Disney vlogger...that's Karma KT!! Well deserved KARMA
After watching their patreon video, I figured out Spencer is a douche that peaked in the 90s. I can't believe they wasted money for years on storage for sticker albums, action figures, snowboards, and plywood signs. Worse than that, they donated plasma to get their storage unit back. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If Dense had 1/2 a brain, he should sell that junk for pennies on the dollar to the german in Venice, at least GIV can turn into art & sell it at his shop for a nice profit!

Reactions: 3
It's time once again for my favorite game!

New friend alert in the nite time vid. Two new ladies that I don't believe we've seen before. Guessing we found our latest cast members that were suckered into signing them in under the assumption they'd get a fun & friendly introduction into the Best Life & Beyond universe.

Spoiler alert: They did not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Does anybody else read this thread's title as Spencer pointing at KT's ever expanding backside and calling it a gazebo gate? LMAO. So much creativity here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve seen filtered Kt on a regular basis. It makes her hair shinier face thinner and clearer the scary thing is this is filtered Spencer Is it not working on him? 🤷‍♀️😬😂
995856C9-1BE3-45C5-9ADA-E969F2F3125C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
More likely they will pretend that they are hold up at the Grand Califorian to bring you updates on the rain.
Just had to clarify this:

More likely they will pretend that they are hold up using Checkbook Charlie's room at the Grand Califorian to bring you updates on the rain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.