Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230826-195302_YouTube.jpg
It's a beautiful Birthday gift ring from Oma no doubt. Spencer wouldn't be able to afford a real ring with the change in his piggy bank that he keeps at his mommy's house. And this angle is just getting more and more ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2407093It's a beautiful Birthday gift ring from Oma no doubt. Spencer wouldn't be able to afford a real ring with the change in his piggy bank that he keeps at his mommy's house. And this angle is just getting more and more ridiculous.
The only attempts at divorce that we've seen is Matty's shoddy paperwork that went nowhere. There's been no evidence that KT made any attempt to file for divorce herself. That's why it's taking forever. Clearly KT and Spencer feel that her remaining married is a convenient excuse whenever someone asks why they don't get married.

Can't figure out why Matty doesn't get himself a divorce lawyer to file the proper paperwork. Could it be of the cost?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What? Has she even made an appearance in the divorce case? Last time I checked it looked like she had a default entered against her. They have no kids and no complex assets, so what’s taking so long?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Slimming filters or the diabetic drugs that she's now able to take advantage of. Katie's feelin' herself. But how much can one REALLY be confident, narcissistic diagnosis withstanding; if they have to acknowledge their ongoing divorce whilst celebrating their 36th birthday while sporting new phalange flair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Slimming filters or the diabetic drugs that she's now able to take advantage of. Katie's feelin' herself. But how much can one REALLY be confident, narcissistic diagnosis withstanding; if they have to acknowledge their ongoing divorce whilst celebrating their 36th birthday while sporting new phalange flair.
She is still ratchet! She needs to go see a dentist with that grey ass tooth that pops out in front of all her other teeth! Snaggle toothed witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just saw the title of Adam The Woo's Daily Video.

Do you think Spencer & Katie will follow The Woo's lead and sell all of their Disney Stock too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is still ratchet! She needs to go see a dentist with that grey ass tooth that pops out in front of all her other teeth! Snaggle toothed witch.
Concur.
Oh no doubt. Hats, sunglasses, umbrellas and bigger men surrounding her wide perimeter. There's no hiding that grey gross grimacing grin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The only attempts at divorce that we've seen is Matty's shoddy paperwork that went nowhere. There's been no evidence that KT made any attempt to file for divorce herself. That's why it's taking forever. Clearly KT and Spencer feel that her remaining married is a convenient excuse whenever someone asks why they don't get married.

Can't figure out why Matty doesn't get himself a divorce lawyer to file the proper paperwork. Could it be of the cost?
no reason to when you're getting paid under the table by spencer's mom to not sign the papers so that her senior citizen son can't marry KT the leach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was absolutely convinced that Spencer would cash in on his collection of mass-produced action figures from the early 2000s and whisk Katie away for a birthday vacation at Aulani. But as it turns out, I couldn't have been more mistaken. I suppose getting general admission tickets to Knott's Berry Farm is the next closest option. Great job, Spencer! Katie is one fortunate lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was absolutely convinced that Spencer would cash in on his collection of mass-produced action figures from the early 2000s and whisk Katie away for a birthday vacation at Aulani. But as it turns out, I couldn't have been more mistaken. I suppose getting general admission tickets to Knott's Berry Farm is the next closest option. Great job, Spencer! Katie is one fortunate lady.
This trip will be reserved until after Oma's passing. They will go to celebrate her life, because it would be what she wanted.
(And they will have the money to do it like the rock stars they are. There is no way KT is going here on a budget.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

That money she’s using to pay monjouro she could of paid for the divorced. You don’t need lawyers, use a paralegal , have their assets divided , paralegal will type it up and take it to court . Cost around $3000. Are Matt and Katie that cheap and lazy to do this?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.