Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the ring is being employed as a tactic of psychological warfare against Spencer?
Not me. I think it's just KT being KT. Phony.
From the looks of that (fake) thing, it would be in the $15,000+ ball park if real. It's just like all the rest of her fake bling. She is so completely insecure that she needs all of this junk to make herself feel good and to middle finger the haters. The worst part of all for her is no one really gives two f-s. Her head is so twisted around trying to constantly prove to everyone she is happy that all she does is spend time trying to find way to prove it to everyone else.....when the only person that really matters is herself. She just doesn't get it.
She is 100% controlled by her cell phone.
Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 29
splitting food now because monjouro makes you full quicker. She def not eating right and excercise. she won’t admit she’s on monjouro because she knows she should use that money to get divorced . It’s been almost 3 years get it signed and divorced already 🙄
---
They just got to the park and already been sitting for a hour . Bringing their own food , selling her ugly sandals and trying to make commision , you could see spencer in the reflection on her sunglasses. Posers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That money she’s using to pay monjouro she could of paid for the divorced. You don’t need lawyers, use a paralegal , have their assets divided , paralegal will type it up and take it to court . Cost around $3000. Are Matt and Katie that cheap and lazy to do this?
I think the only assets they have is KT's Disney ears collection.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s so sad is she thinks if she loses weight she’s magically all better!!!! I personally refuse to watch any vlogs to know if there is truly a difference or not but I couldn’t care less. It’s who she is as a person. She’s still a liar, manipulator, cheater. At this point she will be bragging about a pound or two she may lose but everyone else is just sitting back and laughing over the friends (in the double digits), subscribers, patrons, and views that she has lost. Side note…if she is losing weight it makes sense why the ring has suddenly appeared and is trying to be played off as a big birthday gesture. The thing probably just now fits on that gator claw….she’s probably had it forever

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
splitting food now because monjouro makes you full quicker. She def not eating right and excercise. she won’t admit she’s on monjouro because she knows she should use that money to get divorced . It’s been almost 3 years get it signed and divorced already 🙄
---
They just got to the park and already been sitting for a hour . Bringing their own food , selling her ugly sandals and trying to make commision , you could see spencer in the reflection on her sunglasses. Posers.

That’s a hell of a chin, wow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2407093It's a beautiful Birthday gift ring from Oma no doubt. Spencer wouldn't be able to afford a real ring with the change in his piggy bank that he keeps at his mommy's house. And this angle is just getting more and more ridiculous.
Hey KT….maybe your “divorce” is taking forever because you didn’t show up to your last court appearance. You have no assets together, no house, no cars, no kids…maybe debt? It doesn’t take 5 years for a divorce!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That money she’s using to pay monjouro she could of paid for the divorced. You don’t need lawyers, use a paralegal , have their assets divided , paralegal will type it up and take it to court . Cost around $3000. Are Matt and Katie that cheap and lazy to do this?
In a nutshell.........

Yes.

Plus I'm guessing KKKT would find the paperwork waaaaaay too challenging for her cognitive abilities which is why she's ignoring it.

Maybe in this instance it's getting divorced that is harder than vlogging......by far by far........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As we all sit and wring our hands in anticipation of the huge celebration that will come with the silver play button thingy(it’s in the mail, right??) what are we thinking for the big shebang? Balloons? Cannons? Disneys marching band? A ton of high dollar giveaways?? A lovely dinner full of toasts from their many peers that look up to their success? Also, how awesome are they that they can have 104k subscribers but only get 25K-ish views? That math isn’t mathing but they sure like to think they appear to be big time!!! Big frauds and phonies in reality but who is splitting hairs with specifics here (me, I am doing just that)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
KT going on ozempic or monjouro to lose weight would be the funniest thing ever because of course she'd never admit to it and would expect everyone to think she actually lost the weight naturally

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her face looks crooked enough in today‘s clips that if I were her nurse I’d be concerned she’d had a stroke.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Trying to say she knows how to apply lipstick! Umm no you don’t KT!
EDB761D0-B63A-4388-8ACD-80DF6409F53A.png
F69EE929-9B05-4700-B017-E3BF27140125.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
nonono.jpg

Still not even September. JFC MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP.
And it's still the same GODDAMNED decor Disneyland puts up EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.
NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2409298
Still not even September. JFC MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP.
They live for this….the earlier and more beaten to death, the better. The question bears if Dense isn’t able to basically be a low budget Disneyland feeder channel, Target isn’t spitting out merch as quickly as they expect it, their garden isn’t flourishing as they thought it would, and Vegas is too expensive for them a majority of the time….what are they going to do???? What content will they have??? I guess they can just stick to the Costco content because the views and subsequent subs after that were just unbelievable (see what I did there??)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.