Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If” Spencer left? Honestly, don’t see it happening….this is the best he can do! Who else wants him? Or KT’s doggy bag? After all this is their Best Life & Beyond. :ROFLMAO:
---
Also…. That belly of hers doesn’t say “I can’t handle sweets” more like…
IMG_1329.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s completely delusional. She has both delusions of grandeur and delusions of petitesse. Now that’s a rare psychosis.

1692820446880.png

^ dramatisation

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I do want to thank KT for leading me here to the wonderful world of Tattle. This love and appreciation that I have for Tattle... she started it all. 😂 Her lack of self-awareness is so entertaining.

On another note, I really hope they have another in-person meet and greet soon like the one they had last year. Not because I want to attend but because I was on the edge of my seat, laughing my ass off reading the live updates here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh here we go with KT thinking she’s a strong and independent woman… the problem with this post KT is…. you ARE NOT strong nor INDEPENDENT! And sure it’s ok to believe in fairytales, just wondering if your fairytale was you dating an old gross man with a huge beer belly and rotting teeth?… cause if it was “dreams do come true, princess”

PS not shocking that you don’t know how to spell “believe” pea brain!
i mean i have a pretty good idea why katie doesn't like the new snow white

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do want to thank KT for leading me here to the wonderful world of Tattle. This love and appreciation that I have for Tattle... she started it all. 😂 Her lack of self-awareness is so entertaining.

On another note, I really hope they have another in-person meet and greet soon like the one they had last year. Not because I want to attend but because I was on the edge of my seat, laughing my ass off reading the live updates here.
they can't even be bothered to take an hour out of their day for one of their pointless patreon live streams anymore. zero chance they'll be doing another meetup

it's too bad, because hearing about how they had charlie and that bald hispanic guy they hangout with posted up around the hotel like security was hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"I can't stand sweetener or flavoring in my coffee! So I only add sweetener and flavoring to my coffee!"
-KT the Valedictorian

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah...........KT has never really been into sweets..........LOL
That CHURRO QUEEN belly, took a lot of hard work to make.
Just wait, in a couple of weeks she will be plastering on her IG how excited she is that they brought back Darth by Diabetes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Katie & Spencer “Knott” get invited to a certain media event?

🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.