Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'guys bad news: the earthquake destroyed our garden. please go to our patreon an donate"
"Spencer! can we apply for govt. aid?!"
I wouldn't doubt her coming up with something for sympathy. But she needs to do better than the damn dream rose bush. Kitra and Peter's bedroom roof collapsed and destroyed everything in the room.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That's even sadder.
---
Does anyone know if Holly the plumber is Katie's sister?
Her sister Holly Owens is the mother of niece Kaylee. Just like our KT, sis has OC court docs that might lead to speculation. The plumber part I'm unaware of. Care to enlighten us?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her sister Holly Owens is the mother of niece Kaylee. Just like our KT, sis has OC court docs that might lead to speculation. The plumber part I'm unaware of. Care to enlighten us?
Just wondering if this was her. If so, what happened to Katie? This person seems to be ambitious and definitely easy on the eyes.

1692735276271.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is KT's mother Doris not too long ago. I definitely see a family resemblance. Also, Doris is not an unattractive woman, she just has the same issue as KT -- she just likes a little treat now and again and again.

1692736913077.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Question: When was the last time Spencer had legitimate work in Hollywood? We know nothing is happening right now because of the writers strike. Was it that one gig he had for the game show after the Talking Dead finale?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just wondering if this was her. If so, what happened to Katie? This person seems to be ambitious and definitely easy on the eyes.

View attachment 2397987
yeah that's her sister holly, and going off the pictures on her FB, she's actually.......quite attractive. i'm going to guess she doesn't live off theme park food and mountains of mickey waffles like her sister. it says she's a plumber on FB and a quick google search revealed that's true. looks like she actually runs her own plumbing business, so no need to leech off a creepy senior citizen like KT does. just wish she'd keep her daughter away from the grifters (who only want her around for clicks)

KT really wasn't that bad looking before spencer fattened her up. now she's 300 lbs and looks like she's in her 40s with rotting, gray teeth

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230822-161126_Instagram.jpg

1. Belated? If someone is your "friend" you wish them a Happy Birthday on the day of.
2. Gorgeous? He must be referring to someone else.
3. Started it all? Um, started what exactly? The covid spread at Disneyland? The fight with Justin Scarred on Princess Night?
4. The Best? At what? Ruining other park guests experiences?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2398314
1. Belated? If someone is your "friend" you wish them a Happy Birthday on the day of.
2. Gorgeous? He must be referring to someone else.
3. Started it all? Um, started what exactly? The covid spread at Disneyland? The fight with Justin Scarred on Princess Night?
4. The Best? At what? Ruining other park guests experiences?
And coincidentally posting this now following our laugh-fest of how embarrassing it must have been for KT to not have ANY friends whatsoever wish her a happy birthday.

Fascinating.

Also, KT is trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was curious about what Spencer got her.
Couldn't have been that "small" sweatshirt, could it?
Whatever it was, it sure wasn't post worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait. It’s true. She is a very small person. Him too. They are both very small people.

Small adj: Characterised by littleness in mind or character.

Absolutely spot-ducking-on.
---
Tony is unexplainably live at Disneyland, and having a painfully cringe conversation with some random he apparently vaguely knows. Previously he implied he has a magic key.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.