Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't believe Charlie and the idiots walked right past my son and I last week at Disneyland. We were looking down at our phones and missed them. We would have made a grifter comment if we had seen them. We are in front of tree in front of Charlie's mouth. :ROFLMAO:
We saw Checkbook Charlie in the park once, by himself, we almost invited him to join us at Lamplight Lounge so he could pay for our meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Couldn't believe Charlie and the idiots walked right past my son and I last week at Disneyland. We were looking down at our phones and missed them. We would have made a grifter comment if we had seen them. We are in front of tree in front of Charlie's mouth. :ROFLMAO:
charlie would have stood in front of himself to protect himself from such comments

meanwhile no hurricane video from BLAB, dont want to mess up that hair on KT :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2391391

@BusyMum68 we had such a wonderful time at the World Cup in Sydney and Auckland! What a beautiful part of the world! And we fell in love with your Matildas! 💛💚
KT lies so much she can’t even see the truth in black and white. Last I checked, the arm right next to the drivers door is the left arm. The ring is where the wedding ring would be. GET A DIVORCE FIRST KT

Also, who puts a regular ole ring on their ring finger unless looking for attention!
---
A small….a SMALL bwahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣….stay off the drugs gurl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
To prove she is a size small, here are some screenshots from their recent video. Her arms are like toothpicks.😉Pretty sure her Oma told her she was a size small. Most old ladies tell people to eat more even when they're fat.
YouCut_20230822_104714417_1.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thread Name Suggestion (for your consideration):

Best Life & Beyond #96 As we get closer to fall, KT believes she is a size small.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.