Best Life & Beyond #93 Selling Blood and Buying Subs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps some mental institutions and or prisons can now watch YouTube videos and also somehow have YouTube accounts?

I usually say "prove it" when people accuse channels of buying views but can't think of any sane reason for people to subscribe to their BS in 2023. Or ever for that matter. So buying subscribers seems like a very plausible theory to me.
Don’t forget they use them at Disneyland security for “training purposes”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I spy someone who has moved on from Spencer’s oversized hoodie to a new Aviator Nation. That costs a whole 4 Super Bestie and 1.5 regular bestie.

IMG_2550.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What is going on here? They purchased another 1000 subs. Have they lost their minds?

1686792493444.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What is going on here? They purchased another 1000 subs. Have they lost their minds?

View attachment 2241133
Gotta build that safeguard before they go public so when it inevitably gets audited and removed again they don't have to worry and can react with more padding if need be.

I can hear it now...

"OMG lol, We didn't even realize we'd hit 100K and whatnot!" - KT Widelane Slockbower

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Gotta build that safeguard before they go public so when it inevitably gets audited and removed again they don't have to worry and can react with more padding if need be.

I can hear it now...

"OMG lol, We didn't even realize we'd hit 100K and whatnot!" - KT Widelane Slockbower
I wonder if Spence typed in too many zeros when ordering subs. Or maybe that was what the "Blood Drive 2023" was for.

"We put our blood, sweat, tears and whatnot into this channel."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hell yeah, 103k. The CostCo vlog is KILLIN it.
Absolutely! Good to know that their 8,900 views increased their subscriber count by another 1000! Who knew!! Looks like Costco vlogs are the way to go to help your channel succeed.
1686847574746.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What even is the point now? I could see them buying their way up to 101k for some leeway and then celebrating 100k through cheating.

Why keep buying them after that though? Wasn’t their goal 100k? Or was it the friends they lost along the way?

Funny how no one is celebrating like they do with other vloggers reaching a milestone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like when a channel hypes up that they are close to a milestone they usually get an influx of subs to put them over the hump, but that's clearly not what's happening here. Nothing has been done or said by them that would explain suddenly getting several thousand subs. Their previous video hasn't even cracked 10K views as of right now.

Reactions: 22
Other Disneyland centered vloggers:
Pride.jpg

Pride 2.jpg

PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE!!!!!!

BLAB:
Costco *Haul* :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
well here they are, celebrating the subs they bought amid declining views

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Other Disneyland centered vloggers:
View attachment 2242779
View attachment 2242781
PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE!!!!!!

BLAB:
Costco *Haul* :rolleyes:
Ya know...the more I see the other vloggers putting out after hours events and these two twats haven't, I believe more and more that they have been banned from all after hours events since the princess night issues. Hey Spence, since you said all will be revealed, why are we still waiting? Wouldn't you want your side out there so you can get back to the after hours events? Oh, that's right, it's not KT's thing anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.