Best Life & Beyond #93 Selling Blood and Buying Subs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
101k, nice. Must be finally planning to announce it and couldn’t risk another backslide to 99.9. Bought themselves a nice little cushion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
101k, nice. Must be finally planning to announce it and couldn’t risk another backslide to 99.9. Bought themselves a nice little cushion.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

1686756141910.png

---
They gain only 400 subscribers in 30days after releasing 16 vlogs... then they release a Costco vlog and all of a sudden they gain 1000 subscribers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I did not see BLOB at Pride Nite last night but there were plenty of other vloggers there. There were enough churros for everyone! KT would have enjoyed the treats. But I know its not her thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Perhaps some mental institutions and or prisons can now watch YouTube videos and also somehow have YouTube accounts?

I usually say "prove it" when people accuse channels of buying views but can't think of any sane reason for people to subscribe to their BS in 2023. Or ever for that matter. So buying subscribers seems like a very plausible theory to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I ask this question after every haul, but WHO is this CostCo content FOR? I just can't get my head around it. I realize there are like 6 or 7 stans that always slide into their comments saying "We love to shop with you!" - but, still. What about the other 100,993 totally real subscribers they have?

As a channel, and a "brand" that wants to be known for fun, joy, and living your best life - why are you subjecting the public to your routine trip to the grocery store? I mean, if they were funny people, or made a game out of it, or like, did skits around the store, I might get it. But they're literally just going aisle to aisle talking about folding chairs, shaving razors, and cargo shorts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think I ask this question after every haul, but WHO is this CostCo content FOR? I just can't get my head around it. I realize there are like 6 or 7 stans that always slide into their comments saying "We love to shop with you!" - but, still. What about the other 100,993 totally real subscribers they have?

As a channel, and a "brand" that wants to be known for fun, joy, and living your best life - why are you subjecting the public to your routine trip to the grocery store? I mean, if they were funny people, or made a game out of it, or like, did skits around the store, I might get it. But they're literally just going aisle to aisle talking about folding chairs, shaving razors, and cargo shorts.
The Trackers do this too....they bring "us" along on their shopping trips to Publix. Why do we care what they're buying??? Especially these two bozos....we all know they didn't purchase even a 1/4 of what they had in their cart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh no! Another June gloom overcast cloudy morning in the south of California. Thoughts and prayers to BLAB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I did not see BLOB at Pride Nite last night but there were plenty of other vloggers there. There were enough churros for everyone! KT would have enjoyed the treats. But I know its not her thing.
Newsom was there so it REALLY wasn’t there thing. Surprised we haven’t got a rant about HOW DARE HE COME TO DISNEY HES SO JEALOUS OF IGER

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.