Best Life & Beyond #93 Selling Blood and Buying Subs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
here's the clip of a toy soldier calling out spencer from their recent DCA video in case anyone missed it. video will start at 19:20

guess he wasn't a fan of spencer's "surf body"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh wow, Spencer is going for broke now... They're now up to 101000!
bullshit.jpg

A thousand subs in a single day? I call...
lies-liar.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Maybe he also meant Spence could use some WORK as in a J.O.B!! 😂😂
I’m surprised that he did go to city hall and complain. You know being harassed by a cast member. I would put it past him.
---
Oh wow, Spencer is going for broke now... They're now up to 101000!
View attachment 2238787

A thousand subs in a single day? I call...
View attachment 2238789
I hope someone at you tube looks into all of the subs. Make sure they are correct before they get the plaque

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So every month they schlep their pudgy asses into Costco to pretend to slog a bunch of schlocky hazarai. Sounds legit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought in their “channel changes, life update, future of the channel” videos they said they were not going to do Costco hauls anymore.

Home goods must be coming up next I saw a small Halloween section at my local store. They must be the first to video a pumpkin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
oh geez a costco video. Tons of sales !

for crying....there are no sales at costco. smh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve said it before but I’m going to say it again. Either they have been bribed by family to go be their personal shoppers (since they have literally no other obligations) or they leave the cart there. They have ZERO storage in that closet sized mold apartment. Just another charade

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it before but I’m going to say it again. Either they have been bribed by family to go be their personal shoppers (since they have literally no other obligations) or they leave the cart there. They have ZERO storage in that closet sized mold apartment. Just another charade
with how they suddenly gained a couple thousand subs in a couple days time, i think it's safe to say that cart was left behind. spencer spent way too much on buying subs and now they'll be stuck eating a mountain of mickey waffles until oma or spencer's mom sends them more money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.