Best Life & Beyond #93 Selling Blood and Buying Subs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT is VERY worried about people NOT getting SCAMMED on these OBB groups.

But promising people specific and exclusive members only content each month, charging them, and putting out ZERO content is not scamming people? You’re despicable KT! Open your eyes, you’re the con artist!
View attachment 2304216View attachment 2304217
OK, so knowing the way the KKKT lies and projects I am guessing that there is no 'friend' (LOL.....'very good friend.......... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)
But rather KKKT herself who had gotten Mother Eammons or Oma to fork out for extra tickets. It was her that was trying to hock them under a fake account in one of these groups and she was found out and banned because of it.

Why would your 'very good friend' (sorry I still cannot type that without cackling with laughter) join a FB group to learn about OBB when her 'very good friend' is the Queen of Disney herself and has been to many OBB parties???????? Would she not come to KKKT for all the information she requires????

See this is another example of why I believe she has a mild intellectual or cognitive disability. We have seen many examples in the past where they project onto others exactly what they themselves are doing. Anyone else who had been found out trying to hock tickets and were and banned under a pseudonym would have quietly faded into the background and said nothing. I feel however that KKKT with her very poor problem solving skills has immediately thought 'I must make sure people don't think it was me' and come up with another poorly constructed story.
Very good friend? pic for proof! You got no friends. I came here to say pretty much the same thing but shorter form. you worded it better though :p
---
Oh FFS its's JULY!
IKR !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
KT is VERY worried about people NOT getting SCAMMED on these OBB groups.

But promising people specific and exclusive members only content each month, charging them, and putting out ZERO content is not scamming people? You’re despicable KT! Open your eyes, you’re the con artist!
View attachment 2304216View attachment 2304217
Scammers? These buttholes are the King and Queen of scammers!🤦🏻‍♂️
---
These photos are a time line of these 2 slowly imploding! 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_1449.jpeg

Hmm… 🤔 wonder who Kitra is referring to….

mentions “best life” has a pic of a pig… 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.