Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very good breakdown! I’m gonna go ahead and go with KT & Spence wanting to join the likes of other celebrities and get in Wegovy or Monjourno. I’m sure my spelling is completely off and as a healthcare worker just coming off a 16hr shift I really don’t feel like looking it up but it’s the shot for people with diabetes or pre diabetics to loose weight. KT trying to milk Matty’s insurance for as long as she can!

Reactions: 23
I didn't watch the video but they are donating plasma. You get paid up to $100 per donation and they use those exact bandages. Additionally, you cannot remove that bandage for at least 2 hours afterwards. There are donation centers in Garden Grove and Bellflower.

Reactions: 36
When in the storage unit, KT says "when we come back here again, we are going to need more light." Maybe if she would take off her stupid sunglasses,she would not need more light.

Reactions: 32
As someone who donates plasma twice a week, I agree. The bandage needs to stay on for about 2-3 hours after, and even then sometimes you still might need a band aid because the puncture site is still bleeding a little. As a new donor you can make $900-$1000 if you donate 8 times within the first month. After that, the compensation goes down, but it's still pretty decent supplemental income that can be a big help to someone on a budget that still wants to do extra curricular activities, or to just pretend that they aren't broke in their case. No shame in it. It's helping save lives and you get compensated for it. No reason to lie about it if you are a normal person who can admit you want the extra money. The thing is, you don't fast when donating plasma. You are encouraged to eat (a healthy meal) within an hour of donating. You are also highly encouraged to stay away from fatty foods especially, and to be well hydrated, and can be deferred if they see your fatty ass plasma coming out in the tube. I'll be curious to see if they continue doing it to get the full payout, or if it was just to make a quick buck to immediately waste on shitty food.

Reactions: 25
I did not watch the video, but did anyone catch the name of the storage facility?? If they are late once (the storage facility lock is a dead giveaway) they will eventually miss enough payments to end up on the auction list.
I am guessing that is where they keep "all that will be revealed or maybe even Binky Lee or Nutmeg??

omg you're right, although $100 is definitely the high end

Reactions: 8
I think they had to wear the bandages longer cuz there was an issue during the blood draw and they both sprung a leak. I found some of the public footage over at phlebotomy.net

Reactions: 19
KT has to flex that she’s certified to draw blood…didn’t her license expire for good?

Reactions: 18
KT has to flex that she’s certified to draw blood…didn’t her license expire for good?

She can still renew it but it is delinquent as explained in the screen shot. Since they have their full names in many video descriptions and this is public record I don't see this as doxing.

Reactions: 23
Hey "Serf", is that a stolen street sign you have sitting in your double locked storage shed, and are you the one that covered in in that beautiful hideous graffiti "art" ... ?

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2193362

She can still renew it but it is delinquent as explained in the screen shot. Since they have their full names in many video descriptions and this is public record I don't see this as doxing.
i don't see her renewing it.

i mean, she can't be a good candidate for hiring--just look what comes up when you search her name!

Reactions: 19
Yesterday was a massive blood drive for the Red Cross. My work has been email blasting about it for more than a week. This is what they did. Not sure why the vague reporting about it from them. Why couldn't they just say they gave blood? Probably because they were planning on saying in a few days that they are perfectly healthy.

These two.......

Oh, and the lock goes on the the storage unit after 10 days of a missed payment. This means either his card was declined, or he pays it cash and hadn't done it yet this month.

I have 2 units. One I pay with a card (that the wife knows about), and one I pay with cash (one she doesn't know about).
My cash one is always getting a lock, because I am just too lazy to go pay it on time.

Reactions: 22
They go to the storage locker. The management has put their lock on. Dence says I don't know why they would do that. I do. Pay your rent!!
Exactly!!
That was probably the last day they had to come and pay the bill before their crap got sold off. I’m guessing that they will have all of the stuff they want out by next month.
---
I bet that is how they paid for another month of storage

I used to be a nurse and in my state if you let your license expire or you haven't practiced as a nurse in approximately a year or more you can't just renew your license and go back to work. You have to take an online refresher course, put in clinical hours and retake the NCLEX. And redo all your certifications to remain up to date with current practices. She's done with nursing and why not she has a sugar daddy to take care of her

Reactions: 24

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.