Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve surfed nearly my entire life. Watching these f*cking kooks carry on like they have a clue, makes me want to vomit. What a pathetic joke. They have nothing to call their own, so they cling on to anything they think is remotely cool, in an attempt to appear relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Here is what they ate at the strawberry festival. They should really just become a food channel at this point....the amount of crap they ate...holy sugar coma!
GridArt_20230522_095137157.jpg

This amount seems normal for people who are on VACATION and want to indulge but these two junk food douchebags made it a LIFESTYLE and it shows!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
It is actually the black t-shirt that is highlighting her body. Colors and patterns break up shapes.
IMG_9689.jpeg

…and I don’t think “belittle” means what you think it means.

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
No, I don’t know how it goes. What are you busy with? You have no job, no home of your own, no kids, no elderly parent to take care of, absolutely no responsibilities……….What is considered time consuming stuff & what not to deal with? You suck at being a grown, independent woman #childlike

• Heart
  • Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
This is 1000% directed at Adam the Woo. He’s getting a lot of shit for his vlog rant about being told he couldn’t bring his camera in to a punk rock show in Vegas. This is KT “virtue signaling” at its finest lol
She's such an idiot! Didn't she JUST post a pic that included the caption "best times" with Adam. She will forever have the brain of a 13 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart

ohmygoddude82

That has got to be the most uneven tire wear I've ever seen on a passenger car. How do you not notice this happening?

I'd respectfully ask Spencer to turn in his Man Card if he hadn't already lost it for crying on the Disneyland choo choo twain.
I don't think Spencer was ever issued a man card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Flexing about going to a Fiesta Village opening is about as special as getting a new line opened for you at the grocery store.

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
KT:
1. Why are you winded riding a scooter?
2. When are you going to burn that black sweatshirt?
3. Why try to hide your belly at 18:03? You claim to love your body so own it
4. In a recent AMA on IG you claim that wearing colors other than black "trigger" you so why the green leggings and print top all of a sudden?
I'll wait for all to be revealed

• Haha
  • Heart
Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 2.5 oz. = $75
Too Faced Born This Way Healthy Glow Moisturizing Skin Tint = $42
Go Fund Me Donation = $10
0B0F5328-B803-458C-82D8-B33562D04BDC.jpeg
C9816DAC-7F17-4E4C-AA95-65A3693F2E4E.jpeg
A2BF2D08-F5EC-4A95-93B7-BBF7F4CF1359.jpeg
A8A0F3AA-6FC5-4916-9C67-698E394000AE.jpeg

tattle remembers.