Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minimax

Chatty Member
Cut them a LITTLE slack! It's just the two of them. There's no team or anything behind the scenes to help produce their content, in case you thought otherwise. They have to do ALL the work, and there's so much that goes into it! You just wouldn't understand, unless you pay $40 to become a Bestie! If you do that, you can look forward to lots of behind the scenes content! I don't know if you'll ever actually SEE it, but you can definitely look forward to it!
EASY, Easy! Don't assault me in Town Square or anything, I just didn't understand the stress they're under.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Granite dog

VIP Member
When in the storage unit, KT says "when we come back here again, we are going to need more light." Maybe if she would take off her stupid sunglasses,she would not need more light.

1684939932320.png

• Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I used to be a nurse and in my state if you let your license expire or you haven't practiced as a nurse in approximately a year or more you can't just renew your license and go back to work. You have to take an online refresher course, put in clinical hours and retake the NCLEX. And redo all your certifications to remain up to date with current practices. She's done with nursing and why not she has a sugar daddy to take care of her
IMG_0017.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
It is actually the black t-shirt that is highlighting her body. Colors and patterns break up shapes.
View attachment 2203706
…and I don’t think “belittle” means what you think it means.
KT: “I love my body (and all the food I’ve eaten to get it to where it is now)”

It is almost getting sad to see her as large and wheezy as she is when she walks short distances, but then I remember she is a horrible person and I don’t feel quite as bad.

There is no way she can feel good about her size and how hard it is to move.

• Heart
  • Haha

ohmygoddude82

I believe he drove for a short bit on one of the recent videos as soon as we started calling him out on it.
He's always conveniently shown driving in a brief video once it gets called out here. Just like KT conveniently always shows some over priced makeup product that she says she barely uses any of when she gets called out for having her face caked up with an obscene amount of makeup.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle KT.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
What smells better?
KT or the waffle maker?
(Can't believe I missed this one)

What has more waffles in it at once?
KT or the waffle maker?
(I know KT wins this one)

What is capable of burning more calories?
KT or the waffle maker?

Which one has more real designer hand bags?
KT or the waffle maker?
(This one is a tie)

• Haha
  • Heart
so let me get this straight… they brought a change of clothes knowing they’d get soaked on splash, but she didn’t think to bring an extra shirt or bra. so she changes into her faded ass old hoodie afterwards, and clearly has nothing on underneath as you can see her saggy boobs underneath. is there a single brain cell working up there, katie?

• Haha
  • Sick

minimax

Chatty Member
And that they are desperate because that was when they were getting bigger views.
---

No, it is a rental but Mom lives in the hills of Malibu so that is why he probably hung out with Grandpa in the area.
After every major incident viewership has pulled away. No matter how much they've tried to control the narrative, people see through their B.S. more and more. These two are their own worst enemy. And it's wonderful.

• Heart
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
It’s pretty damn ironic how Henry is acting as their bodyguard in the Splash video, walking behind them, scanning the crowd like anyone even wants to confront KT and Spencer.

It’s pretty rich considering THEY are the ones who verbally attacked and was ready to punch Justin on Main Street. It blows my mind how delusional these two are.
It looks like they went a couple of days before Splash Mountain closed and not on the last day to avoid any awkward and uncomfortable run-ins with Justin and Fresh Baked and the others.

IMG-4510.gif

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
[
Every streamer/vlogger is at Disneyland right now filming the last day of Splash Mountain, except for BLOB of course, they went on it for the last time last Sunday. :rolleyes:

@UncleLester, do you think they escaped to NM again... ?
Your point is excellent. Today is the day people that are passionate Disney Theme Park Fans (especially those that are YouTube content consumers) will have the biggest FoMo because they have work, etc. today and want to know how it all plays out on the day of “One Last Splash”. They will rush home and consume everything they can find.

However, Katie & Spencer can’t cash in on this because their security blanket, Henry, probably has to work a job and can’t attend as plain clothed security for them. I noticed him lurking in the back of their last video.

It is a real shame about the reality that they chose for themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member

She's gonna keep saying it and somehow a backyard filled with Disneyland roses will "manifest" itself into existence! :LOL:

(without a well paying career that's highly unlikely...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31