Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dramalt

VIP Member
Looks like mom and Oma DID fund this trip to NO ONES SURPRISE!
did kt really make her mom pay to take kaylee to the bounce house????

[edit] i did some research and tickets are $17.

ARE YOU TELLING ME KT COULDN'T AFFORD TO COVER $17

[edit 2] this is actually pissing me off. the amount of money they throw around at bullshit, and she can't even tell her mother "oh no don't worry about it, we've got it covered" over literal $17 tickets is absolutely disgusting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

FrozenHeadofWD

Guys, please remember to be extra nice to KT tomorrow. It’s her special day so let’s set aside our nefarious schemes and celebrate all the joy she brings into our lives.
CF3864DD-783B-4AB2-9F82-BFBCC02A3229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
"But now we have some time consuming stuff and whatnot to deal with"

Translation:
We just found out we need 4 new tires and the grand it's going to cost us will have us bus hopping to multiple pawn shops for the next couple days.

Once we get our camera equipment back, we will resume our shitty ass vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneypins

1686195410995.png

Sorry Besties, we know it’s now June and we haven’t done a livestream since May 1st but KT is just too cozy at 4pm on a Wednesday to follow through with the commitment you are her paying for. Maybe she’ll make up for it with some extra videos like she promised back in March?

oh yeah, and she also posted that she wears “less makeup” now.

• Haha
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
First, they allegedly abruptly went to “clean up” things in Questa, New Mexico.

Now, they hypothetically are removing some potential items from Spencer’s Storage Unit:

4EEAF6F6-94D1-43BF-8CC6-A15783B7D542.jpeg

I wonder if Nutmeg’s sudden death has brought more eyes on someone’s past.

P.S. You can tell Alex Trebek means a lot to the two of them by how they keep this sentimental artifact in a storage unit instead of on Adam The Woo’s old shelves.

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Katie is the kind of person who forged other people's signatures in her own high school yearbook so that the pages would look full.

• Haha
  • Wow

BusyMum68

VIP Member
So I was ruminating (KKKT sweetie that means doing some big grown up thinking) in traffic this morning. I know we have been speculating a lot about our favourite corpulent couple and whether they have had their Magic Keys revoked because they have not been putting out as many vlogs on DL. Maybe they still have their keys, but have had to give up the Acrappa apartment because they are like, flat broke and Mumma Eammons refused to they could not afford to pay the rent anymore. If this is the case and they are permanently in Malibu this means travelling to Disney now is significantly more expensive and takes much longer in travel time. In the past KKKT has been dismissive about the Mailbu place but now there is much more on IG about it and how fabulous it is. I believe we haven't seen Acrappa since they bolted to NM as someone else on here commented.

I'm now looking forward to KKKT proving my totally wrong by posting some stuff from Acrappa, and by doing so showing me that she still lurks on this board. (LOL either way its a win ;);))

• Heart
  • Haha

Former Stanlicia

BLAB delivers an episode of visiting a neglected storage unit.
Meanwhile, Adam just bought into the new Disneyland DVC Villas. And he previously bought into Aulani, with plans to go to Hawaii later this year. Cash. Not taking advantage of a stan, Charlie, or mommy. Who is living their Best Life?
20230524_135935.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
They've just resorted to 100% desperate clickbait at this point. Can't wait to see what the pressing reason is for having to leave. Guessing their apartment complex had some scheduled maintenance on the a/c unit or something.

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 12.03.37 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33