Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkladyapples

They can't compete with the other vloggers that are actually true fans and historians of the parks....the people who are dedicated and continue to improve. Vlogging their lazy "lap around the park" while eating, just isn't going to cut it anymore. I think they have realized this. Bring on the Beyond content.

View attachment 2210621

Tons of travel? Daily videos and livestreams?

View attachment 2210636

Just doing a little revision on their description:

"Best Life and Beyond is a Southern California based channel that mainly focuses on living our best lives through tons of food and not much more. We upload videos at random daily, whether it be an eating video or another eating video, and although we say we'll stay connected with our viewers every day, we don't actually make the effort because, well, it's not our thing."

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
did kt really make her mom pay to take kaylee to the bounce house????
OMG...thanks so much Mom for paying me back that $17 dollars for Kaylee's bounce house ticket... *Sips $19 erewhon smoothie while wearing $250 Barefoot Dreams pajamas*

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Spotted Adam and Brickey leaving Disneyland together. Wonder if they got spooked after seeing Jabba and the man child.

• Haha
  • Wow

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I would just feel like such a piece of shit celebrating (and receiving praise for) something I know I didn't earn. We all know as well as they do, that there are definitely some real fans and real numbers buried within that 100k built over the last several years. However, just knowing in my heart how substantially I manipulated the data to reach this milestone would just suck ALL the fun out of this accomplishment for me.

Then again, I'm not a full-blown narcissist that bends, embellishes, and obfuscates the truth as part of my job and daily life - but, I digress.

It's like printing a Masters Degree off the internet and framing it on your wall.

• Heart
I still don't understand how two grown ass adults can be so dumb with money. Pretty sure they're always thinking "This video, this right here is THE ONE. The one that will make us millions! The park bellies, the enormous sunglasses, the XXXL black t-shirts, the witty dialog, stuffing our faces with 4000 calories because we haven't eaten all day, this is our ticket to fortune and fame! Suck it, Adam!" And then it gets like 14k views and they make about $2.18 on it. Repeat weekly.

KT. Spence. GROW UP AND GET JOBS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
"Home is where the vlog is" except they don't actually live there, and they continue to manufacture events meant to entice viewership. Briefly at home, but now we're going hiking. Briefly at home, but now we're going to a random strawberry festival.

It's lovely watching them try to bolster their viewership by misguidedly catering to the nostalgia of a select few. The original 'HIWTVI' had a very specific time and place during the pandemmy. They were at home - but so were we. I wasn't one of the folks watching them during this period, but I've learned over time that it was comforting and joyous to simply sit and watch how other people were navigating this unprecedented time in our lives.

To think that THEY think they still carry enough goodwill for their audience to continue watching them suffer through the mundanities of daily life - in a time when we all have plenty of other options of how we spend our time - is pretty comical.

I, for one, am here for it.

• Heart
  • Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
Down to 121 Patreons. Minus the 113 they started with when starting Patreon back up that is 8 people. 8!!!! Minus how many from here, then Pixar Charlie, Henry…I would say it’s sad but I can’t because they do not give what was promised. How absolutely EMBARRASSING to thank Patreons at the end of each video too! Bwahahahahahanaha

• Haha
  • Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
She just can’t have normal….even water has to be flavored or sparkling or filled with some type of added something to make it easier for her to drink.

A tip for KT:
Plain water is a thing. While not healthy, regular pancakes are a thing. Non sugarfied coffee is a thing. A normal size bowl of oatmeal is a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Once again we get to watch KT chew her food with her mouth open...
Animated GIF

giphy.gif

Yuck. Superstan Cheryl eats with her mouth open too.

This is just me, but when I eat sugary treats the last thing I would drink to wash it down would be a sweet beverage.
Screenshot (379).png

Diet Coke cancels out sugar, right?

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
Saw Lisaland at the park today. She was so sweet. She had nice things to say about the other bloggers except KT. She said KT snubbed her in the park today. Doesn't surprise me............KT can't stand other girls. Especially ones that are cuter and are decent human beings, and won't lie for her.
IMG_0997.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart