Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneypins

1684976520196.png

What is their life? ANOTHER flat tire, and it takes all day to fix? Oh well, it’s another excuse to ignore Patreon live-streaming (and whatnot) again!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
So they were...
-Willing to screw over Pixar Charlie in order to gain early entry and film the opening of the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay
-Willing to risk potentially spreading Covid in order to film the Pirates reopening after refurb

....But they don't even go to the final day of Splash Mtn.??

• Haha
  • Heart

Disanity

I didn't watch the video but they are donating plasma. You get paid up to $100 per donation and they use those exact bandages. Additionally, you cannot remove that bandage for at least 2 hours afterwards. There are donation centers in Garden Grove and Bellflower.

• Haha
  • Wow

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Well they don't have any REAL friends left either, but that hasn't stopped them from pretending that they do.

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Well, there's a new Vlog out which I very quickly skimmed - they both had to go to the doctor to get blood tests - not sure why (*cough*diabetes*cough*) but afterwards, in the car KKKT referred to herself and Spence as "Blood Siblings" at which point I vomited up my lunch.
Just popping off to gargle mouthwash. I feel the need to shower as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
Happy Holiday Weekend!

I made the drive to say goodbye to some Brer Pals…and was soberly reminded to be on alert for Grifters today:

C4134EEF-E0FD-4AB2-8911-8C3AC6860265.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

I was duped

Chatty Member
I have a feeling that the Grifters have moved out of Irvine, There has not been any videos or posts since last month from there. These two can't even afford to come up with rent money for their own place anymore. So now Momma Emmons is paying for these two bums to live in her condo.

• Haha
  • Wow

BusyMum68

VIP Member
What do you think “ 🎥🍿 H & K” means? I believe it is probably Little Mermaid movie tickets for Henry & Ka$hlee.

Anyone else find it hysterical that Spencer “I work in Hollywood Showbiz & Have Credits on IMDB” Emmons couldn’t cover a cinema visit for one senior citizen and one child?

Remember the livestream where KKKT and Spence bragged he made "Over $1,000 a day" when he worked as a stage manager?

And now they sell their plasma.

Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Walked past these 2 douche canoes on Sunday as they were coming in the park. Dence was walking fast while filming on his iPhone smiling in wonder at the popcorn cart, and KT was 5 steps behind him chomping on gum staring at her phone and looking disinterested.
Did you yell "Fresh Baked! Where's your newsie cap?"? I think the biggest insult to "influencers" would be to misidentify them as someone else.

• Haha
  • Heart

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Loving her humble brags about leaving certain items in OC and not bringing to the “beach house” like her whisk… ugh. More indoor sunglasses too.

🤢🤮🤮🤮
Beach house ... it's a 1960's one bedroom, one bath, 700 square foot run down apartment that is rusting away on what I would barely call a "beach".

The homeless tent people in Venice Beach have the same net worth and a better view.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
What works harder?
KT or the waffle maker?

What has more friends?
KT or the waffle maker?
(Remember, the waffle maker has KT)

What is cleaner?
KT or the waffle maker?

What does more work?
KT or the waffle maker?

What does Spencer like better?
KT or the waffle maker?

What would you rather hang out with?
KT or the waffle maker?

What has more claim to the Bu?
KT or the waffle maker?

What is better at counting to 3?
KT or the waffle maker?

What could you hide under your bed?
KT or the waffle maker?

What does Disneyland care more about?
KT or the waffle maker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Why do they always wear the same clothes? She paints her face like Ronald McDonald, then from the neck down, its like she's going on a black ops mission. Just black every day. What's up with that?
Katie standing in front of her closet: Says to herself, “Bravo-six, going dark” as she reaches for a faded Black double xl men’s t-shirt that is covered in lint and Spencer’s goatee trimmings.

• Haha
  • Heart