Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dramalt

VIP Member
Did you yell "Fresh Baked! Where's your newsie cap?"? I think the biggest insult to "influencers" would be to misidentify them as someone else.
i really REALLY like the idea of shouting "fresh baked!" at spencer every time you see them in the park, it's very funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

UncleLester

VIP Member
Well folks, it appears they may be reaching Peasant Aladdin Poverty Level (before he meets The Genie).

1) Selling Plasma.

2) Rummaging through the old storage unit for any items that they can pawn (like autographed Jeopardy Books from when Katie was 2 years old and Serf was 30 years old).

3) Most Disturbing in My Opinion: What services or photos is Katie exchanging with Public Figure Jeremy Jordan for Venmo $?

B5A86989-2DC0-4CD9-9C46-7D99066CD6CB.jpeg

At this rate, will Katie be working the 6PM to 2AM shift out of Fairytale Facials storefront in a couple of weeks?

• Haha
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
Wait. They wore the same clothes the whole time they were there?
Hollywood Magic. Getting a $149 midweek rate for a single night on Hotels.com and stretching it into appearing like multiple days of resorting to appear like they are on lifestyles of the rich & famous.

• Haha
  • Heart

NotAFan12345

They go to the storage locker. The management has put their lock on. Dence says I don't know why they would do that. I do. Pay your rent!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

tgerlily

VIP Member
Wow!! I’m sure no one else in the world knows about “Spencer’s hack” and “Spencer’s trick.”

When a ride is temporarily closed, you just wait near the entrance for it to open again so you don’t have to wait in a long line. Genius!
Fucking morons!

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
In today’s “Home is Where the Vlog Is” episode, KT reveals her personal nickname for Serf Emmons in the bedroom!

ED5825CE-68BC-4CAB-BBA3-8B6D42E8002E.jpeg

Mister Softee.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Happy Memorial Day Sunday, Pals! I am a little bummed that I missed my plaid hero, Grift Buster, by one day.

I decided to do an impersonation of Serf since I can’t find him at the Parks:

BBB56B49-829A-4EAE-A407-FFF82DEE5149.jpeg

However, I decided not to be like Katie and consume Nutmeg (R.I.P.) and skipping the Tiki Rum drink:

610190B6-682B-43E6-9D75-54FCA51531A0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha