Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Ask for “The Katie”

It is a 5gal Home Depot bucket filled with deep fried long beans.
Thanks for the tip. I followed your instructions and the Waiter came back out moments later with the bucket of fried matter and said “While I know you wanted the house salad, the Chef accidentally made these and they were going to go to waste.” and then the Waiter winked twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

hollywood123

Well damn my wife saw that waffle video and look what we got!🤦🏻‍♂️ looks like I’m making 1000 waffles for us today!
IMG_1772.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Really hope they start to lean more into the "lifestyle" content and do less Disney...It really makes the most sense :devilish:

1685553892351.png

Can we get more super unrelatable "pretending to be rich in Malibu" vlogs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Or they are busy … or lost interest given how these two are basically in self-destruct mode?
They are busy and what-not. 🤣🤣🤣

1685730734896.png

These two "deadbeats" are using the free amenities at the most expensive Chevron again. Now he's pretending to get gas (since we mentioned it), notice how Dence blurred out the $0.00 amount on the pump. 😄

1685731126387.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

pinkladyapples

Their modus operandi is obviously to show up at Disneyland whenever, just to eat and film whatever, without any sort of planning or forethought.
Cut them a LITTLE slack! It's just the two of them. There's no team or anything behind the scenes to help produce their content, in case you thought otherwise. They have to do ALL the work, and there's so much that goes into it! You just wouldn't understand, unless you pay $40 to become a Bestie! If you do that, you can look forward to lots of behind the scenes content! I don't know if you'll ever actually SEE it, but you can definitely look forward to it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
This translates to: we have no direction and no idea what we are doing. What we currently do isn’t making money so we’re going to make changes in the hopes of making money and we’re going to do it with no research, statistics, strategy, or qualifications.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

BLAB flab

#Adulting101
this coming from someone who :
has no job
has no savings
has no car
has no life goals
Is in an adulterous relationship
Does not own a home
Can’t manage her time
has no self control
has no self awareness
And behaves like a toddler.

• Heart
  • Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
KT : I don't like things that are too sweet.
Also KT :
GridArt_20230527_133137283.jpg

🤣 I love how her words and actions are ALWAYS contradicting each other!

• Haha
  • Sick