Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised since Adam is in town they haven't gone to Vegas or something. Oh wait, they're broke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Look at this email I just got!!
Writes just like KT… 🤔 Spelling mistakes, bad grammar and punctuation…

Big Fella has to be Grimace!
IMG_2871.jpeg
💜💜💜💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sure glad we have Tattle here and decent people on here. I just found a Disney influencers Reddit page and holy hell! There are so many more of these lowlifes I had to stop browsing. That, and the folks on there are kind of… off in my opinion. Much better here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Blab thanking their Patreons at the end of every video and continually not living up to the promised content for each tier is a total kick in the balls. Might as well just tell them to duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Let's be honest, chasing 100,000 is a long second behind the grift. The main goal is being able to steal money from people to fund their utterly foolish lifestyle.
I am not sure if there is some kind of greater compensation from YT once the 100,000 mark is hit, but all the more reason for YT to police and audit their subs. They really could care less about hitting 100,000 or they would have already called attention to it the other few times they hit it. They are definitely afraid of being audited. We all know they have purchased a ton of subs.
No, the reality is that this channel, besides being used for write-offs, is 100% for scamming people who for whatever reason are unable to understand that they are being taken advantage of by two completely dishonest people.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
looking through the tattle life pages it seems that BLOB has the most traffic, BY FAR

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Will they be celebrating 100k at Chilis tonight? They close at 10pm so they should be strolling in at 9:54pm. “We did not expect this 100k vlog”

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.