Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can’t have normal….even water has to be flavored or sparkling or filled with some type of added something to make it easier for her to drink.

A tip for KT:
Plain water is a thing. While not healthy, regular pancakes are a thing. Non sugarfied coffee is a thing. A normal size bowl of oatmeal is a thing.

Reactions: 34
The worst part is, she is going to be one of the first people on Ozempic. That drug is going to be infuriating, to see these fat "influencers" and vloggers losing 15-25 pounds while still pounding the exact same food and not exercising. In fact doubling down and eating even worse(if possible) because they are taking their magic pills.

They are saying it will be the most sold drug in the history of pharmaceuticals. These are all fat people who could not do it through diet, could not do it through exercise, and have zero pride or discipline being "rewarded"

That said, it's not a miracle drug. You might lose a little off the waist but these fat pieces of sht are still going to have double chins and cottage cheese thighs.

Reactions: 12
I don’t care if you are 120lbs or 500lbs. If you are not a good person you earn everything you are given!
You can be the most beautiful person in the world, but if you have an ugly personality, you're instantly an ugly person. KT...you have an awful personality. I could care less how much you weigh. You just need a better personality.
---
A pretty heathy breakfast...
View attachment 2219274
Don't forget the 852 Mickey waffles she made a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 31
It would make more sense if she posted a pic of her ACTUALLY trying the drink. I guess this us what you do when your broke and can't afford to buy the drink
#wechosethisreality

Reactions: 20
She's a WALKING CONTRADICTION! Her mouth says one thing but the rest of her body does the complete opposite if she's talking, she's LYING.

Reactions: 26
Katie getting injured on a bouncy house because she refused to take off those stupid clown sunglasses would be *chef's kiss*

Reactions: 30
i'm pretty surprised they actually made the trip to downtown santa ana considering it's a little too........ethnic for their taste. but hey, nothing gets in the way of KT and her food

Reactions: 15
I am on Ozempic for my Type 2 and I can tell you that taking the drug alone will not help her. You must change everything about your diet. And if she doesn't, all the regular food she eats will make her sick. Plus you pretty much crave nothing so you should be making mindful food choices. Besides she has no insurance and right now it's still $800-$1000 for a monthly shot. But that could change. There compounding pharmacies creating their own version which is not FDA approved and I hear the side effects are worse.

Reactions: 13
Holy cow! My sister is on it here and she pays $22 for one packet that contains 6 X weekly shots.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.