Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timestamped to Spencer’s skateboarding
Wow they were full and stuffed after dinner so what would any normal person do? not eat anything else, right? Well we all know they are not normal, Ben and Jerry’s for the win!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wait. They wore the same clothes the whole time they were there?
Hollywood Magic. Getting a $149 midweek rate for a single night on Hotels.com and stretching it into appearing like multiple days of resorting to appear like they are on lifestyles of the rich & famous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow they were full and stuffed after dinner so what would any normal person do? not eat anything else, right? Well we all know they are not normal, Ben and Jerry’s for the win!
KT acted like she'd never been inside an ice cream establishment, so it was obviously a rare and special treat.
She couldn't even finish her whole scoop. They didn't film that, but I definitely believe her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hollywood Magic. Getting a $149 midweek rate for a single night on Hotels.com and stretching it into appearing like multiple days of resorting to appear like they are on lifestyles of the rich & famous.
Starring KT as Robbin’ Leech. Margarita mix wishes and churro cart dreams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KT:
1. Why are you winded riding a scooter?
2. When are you going to burn that black sweatshirt?
3. Why try to hide your belly at 18:03? You claim to love your body so own it
4. In a recent AMA on IG you claim that wearing colors other than black "trigger" you so why the green leggings and print top all of a sudden?
I'll wait for all to be revealed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Please oh please my tattle tech lords... Please edit the skatepark segment and overlay old man sounds.. the groans, ohhhh nooo's and grunts. I enjoy potty humor too, would you add some fart sounds for kicks??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope one day when I’m at Disneyland I can snap a few unfiltered and candid pictures of these idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please oh please my tattle tech lords... Please edit the skatepark segment and overlay old man sounds.. the groans, ohhhh nooo's and grunts. I enjoy potty humor too, would you add some fart sounds for kicks??
Or the benny hill song

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd be gathering young children up and getting them far away from the park. Yikes!

So embarrassing. Sometimes I wonder why he includes stuff like this. He looks creepy af.
Never forget, Grandpa Spence did a mating call to lure Ol' Widelane Slockbower away from that stud Matty.
That mating call was him breakdancing on the Mark Twain deck platform.

Creepy af then. But creepy af won big momma KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.