Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do not want to watch the left home video, but please tell me that these two idiots did not leave the Malibu shack to go to hotel because of cloudy conditions. Say it ain't so!

The absolute privilege and audacity of these two they deserve to be slapped!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember the stan who asked if they ever plan to go back to the Madonna Inn and BLAB said "No"?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still don't understand how two grown ass adults can be so dumb with money. Pretty sure they're always thinking "This video, this right here is THE ONE. The one that will make us millions! The park bellies, the enormous sunglasses, the XXXL black t-shirts, the witty dialog, stuffing our faces with 4000 calories because we haven't eaten all day, this is our ticket to fortune and fame! Suck it, Adam!" And then it gets like 14k views and they make about $2.18 on it. Repeat weekly.

KT. Spence. GROW UP AND GET JOBS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I really do not want to watch the left home video, but please tell me that these two idiots did not leave the Malibu shack to go to hotel because of cloudy conditions. Say it ain't so!

The absolute privilege and audacity of these two they deserve to be slapped!
That was the best they came up with on short notice. No doubt Mother Emmons had leased the Malibu place for the weekend and told them to clear out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Expect a Costco video Monday or Tuesday.

Oma’s CalFRESH just refreshed for June.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well damn my wife saw that waffle video and look what we got!🤦🏻‍♂️ looks like I’m making 1000 waffles for us today!
IMG_1772.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.