Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
As Patreon renewal time rolls around again for the next month, lets have a look at what the 'Besties' have gotten for their money recently:

March - 2 X What's Happening Whenever (5th and 11th)
1 Zoom call for Super Besties

April - 1 X What's Happening Whenever (3rd)
Nothing for Super Besties

May - 1 X What's Happening Whenever (2nd)
1 Zoom call for Super Besties (21st)

If you think that's great value for money then I have a bridge to sell you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I don’t care if you are 120lbs or 500lbs. If you are not a good person you earn everything you are given!
💯 You can be the most beautiful person in the world, but if you have an ugly personality, you're instantly an ugly person. KT...you have an awful personality. I could care less how much you weigh. You just need a better personality.
---
A pretty heathy breakfast...
View attachment 2219274
Don't forget the 852 Mickey waffles she made a few weeks ago.

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Dare I say, it almost seems like Spencer used to be cool. Judging by the junk in his foreclosed storage unit, seems like he had a lot of great hobbies. Skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, painting - all that on top of a (once) respectable (though, nepotized) job in "the biz". On paper, this guy was a catch.

But, alas, like a biblical plague, karma comes for those who break the commandments. Once he coveted another man's wife, it was all downhill from there. KT is such a commanding force, that slowly but surely, he had no choice but to start taking on her traits and lifestyle - and everything he once was slipped away. All that remains is the shell of a man built in her image and to her exact specifications - programmed to fulfill all her wants and needs - like an AI assistant. SpenceGPT. Classic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
This translates to: we have no direction and no idea what we are doing. What we currently do isn’t making money so we’re going to make changes in the hopes of making money and we’re going to do it with no research, statistics, strategy, or qualifications.
The fact she highlighted they aren't trying to prove anything by being invited to media events, only highlights how much it bothers her. She's always trying to get invites or sponsors. Doesn't matter if it's Lounge Fly or Vaseline, she'll take anything. Katie asks herself questions when she's trying to rally her stans, and answer her critics. She doesn't want to lose more patreons, and she desperately wants to hit 100K.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Katie getting injured on a bouncy house because she refused to take off those stupid clown sunglasses would be *chef's kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
If anyone is wondering what Galaxy’s Edge is called for short, according to Spencer it is “GE” …that’s what the cool kids are calling it these days.

Also, in their last video, Spencer, a 52 year old man remarked, “why isn’t everything Mickey shaped?”

• Haha

Disanity

I have been at Disneyland for the past week and have been fortunate enough not to see the grifting duo. We double checked photos and swear that Griftbuster had dinner near us at the Golden Horseshoe last night. I didn't want to say hi since he was with friends or family enjoying food. It was nice seeing a true Disneyland hero.

• Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
Loving her humble brags about leaving certain items in OC and not bringing to the “beach house” like her whisk… ugh. More indoor sunglasses too.

🤢🤮🤮🤮
If you can’t go to Target and purchase a $3 whisk to keep at “the Bu” you are poor as all fuck
IMG_0508.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
i mean i know katie and spencer lack self awareness but that post calling out disney for being unoriginal is really saying something

[edit]also disney HAS made movies that aren't remakes recently, they just also happen to feature non-white characters in the lead roles. so of course katie didn't like them

• Haha
so broke life and beyond is now resorting to donating blood for money? maybe next week we'll get a video at the recycling center

i have a feeling we won't get any disney content for a while, or it'll be very minimal. they clearly brought back "home is where the vlog is" because they no longer live 20 minutes away from disneyland and won't be willing to make the hours long drive down there and back as often

• Haha
  • Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
I'd be gathering young children up and getting them far away from the park. Yikes!

So embarrassing. Sometimes I wonder why he includes stuff like this. He looks creepy af.
Never forget, Grandpa Spence did a mating call to lure Ol' Widelane Slockbower away from that stud Matty.
That mating call was him breakdancing on the Mark Twain deck platform.

Creepy af then. But creepy af won big momma KT.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
It’s pretty damn ironic how Henry is acting as their bodyguard in the Splash video, walking behind them, scanning the crowd like anyone even wants to confront KT and Spencer.

It’s pretty rich considering THEY are the ones who verbally attacked and was ready to punch Justin on Main Street. It blows my mind how delusional these two are.
So this is what Charlie and Henry do now?? Imagine going to Disneyland and needing a body guard, but the only person you can bring is your senior citizen step dad.

• Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230606_082708_YouTube.jpg

Spencer, #1 douchebag wearing his sunglasses inside the restaurant!
Where is the footage of ALL the HEALTHY food that KT insists that they eat?
She is the QUEEN OF LIES!

• Haha
  • Heart