Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to give a shout-out to @tea&cake because whoever they are, they've apparently been reading through every BLAB thread over the past few weeks, slowly getting caught up and "liking" posts along the way.

Whoever you are, sir or madam, I applaud you. Working your way through all these BLAB threads must be like reading "War and Peace", except that it's about Katie and Spencer, so it's more like "bleep and Beast".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I just want to give a shout-out to @tea&cake because whoever they are, they've apparently been reading through every BLAB thread over the past few weeks, slowly getting caught up and "liking" posts along the way.

Whoever you are, sir or madam, I applaud you. Working your way through all these BLAB threads must be like reading "War and Peace", except that it's about Katie and Spencer, so it's more like "bleep and Beast".
I was just going to post something similar. @tea&cake I appreciate your dedication and look forward to you catching up so you can join us in the conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who is the most absolutely, positively fascinating/interesting person you can think of? It could be a celebrity, could be a friend, could be ANYBODY.

Would you watch a video of them shopping at Costco? Of course you wouldn't.

So why do these two hobos with a camera think that people want to watch THEM do it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
'guys if you are a shut in we'll show you what's at cosctco'

seriously wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was at Costco yesterday. I didn’t even think to record my time there and do a QVC-style presentation!

They’re so brilliant!
---
Also - not a fruit or vegetable in sight. I love shopping there for their fruits and veggies and always load up. They did spend a lot of time looking at pastries course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lost another Patreon. 128
That’s what they get for fleecing people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
KT says she wants a fire table. Does anyone know if they purchase that and the patio furniture for their backyard?
IMG_0035.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s put the puzzle together! Is this the best screen shot of their basket (at its fullest)?

View attachment 2141076

I see a couple sample cups in the top portion. Glad they got to enjoy them!
The thread title was a bit prophetic here: I see a Smucker's jar in the top left corner. How on earth can 2 adults eat that much jelly before it goes bad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.