Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tgerlily

VIP Member
Here’s a recap of their latest vlog:
Spencer’s goal was to get the bucket of water to dump on his head. Guess he achieved his goal:
IMG_0258.jpeg

When going to a water park, be sure to eat the heaviest of foods and always top it off with a beer!
IMG_0252.jpeg
IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0251.jpeg
KT was excited they had Topo Chico which is highly overrated
I’m concerned about the foot bloat. Either it’s the beer and lack of water or he needs to get checked for diabetes (go see a doctor!)
IMG_0255.jpeg

Make sure to wear your hat underwater!
IMG_0260.jpeg
IMG_0254.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Disneypins

1682868339224.png

“oops, sorry bout it besties, another week has gone by with no livestream, no extra content, no Zooms, but we were sooo busy with the farmer’s market, making egg salad, and now watching a movie and eating green almonds. Maybe next month, keep the money coming, boop!”

It’s been 28 days since their last livestream, the only one they’ve done in 51days, and the Super Besties haven’t gotten a Zoom since Feb. 25!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
View attachment 2138677
“oops, sorry bout it besties, another week has gone by with no livestream, no extra content, no Zooms, but we were sooo busy with the farmer’s market, making egg salad, and now watching a movie and eating green almonds. Maybe next month, keep the money coming, boop!”

It’s been 28 days since their last livestream, the only one they’ve done in 51days, and the Super Besties haven’t gotten a Zoom since Feb. 25!
Could they be watching…..this??

IMG_0869.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
$500 tip wow she is 35 years old and made what most do not make in a few days in one day siting on a Disneyland curb.

Same age as Katie I think.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Mark is back on my shit list. Not even sure why i took him off.
+1. You can learn a lot about a man’s character by looking at his old Tweets.

For example, Mark Brickey uses “Spencer Town Square aka Mother Owens TSA Agent Conversational Foul Language” in his interactions with businesses - is this being a good citizen of Twitter?

05518DE1-B548-4248-ADCE-29280FBB1C4B.jpeg

Additionally, you can also connects some dots on what “passions” that he has in common with Oma:

4E5AFCAB-CD09-42F9-8EC5-F9CCAAB70790.jpeg

13D8ADAF-11D3-4D89-8486-460122C8B1F3.jpeg

In this example, Brickey’s racism towards Mexicans seems unacceptable:

7ADC4FE3-AD22-41FA-A071-C08EC225987F.jpeg

And Brickey, just be direct and say you didn’t care for the Actress because she wasn’t Aryan next time:

4D9C5F4E-4225-4C8E-B499-DCF986F4247E.jpeg

I think we can possibly jump to conclusions about what Brickey really thinks about the casing of the new Ariel and “The Tale of the Lion King” from some of his older Tweets that I won’t share here. ☹

Finally, I don’t know anything about Andy Vastagh but I am now #TeamAndyVastagh:

7DB96668-4AFC-4707-86FD-8C559B54C0CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

cardfrek

VIP Member
"Randomly" is a good word. Let's use it in a sentence. "Let's all randomly give thumbs down to all of BLABs vlogs." 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
KT's apple watch band is still being stretched to an inch of its life on her ginormous ham hock.
------
These effing douchenozzles. They end their stupid vlog inside the hotel, with their stupid sunglasses ON.... AT NIGHT

-----
Winner of the vlog is this random guy who went through the Aria door without touching it as it was closing.
This guy.jpg

You rock dude! (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart