Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GInursemyass

I just want to give a shout-out to @tea&cake because whoever they are, they've apparently been reading through every BLAB thread over the past few weeks, slowly getting caught up and "liking" posts along the way.

Whoever you are, sir or madam, I applaud you. Working your way through all these BLAB threads must be like reading "War and Peace", except that it's about Katie and Spencer, so it's more like "Whore and Beast".
I was just going to post something similar. @tea&cake I appreciate your dedication and look forward to you catching up so you can join us in the conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 33

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
So Home is Where the Vlog Is was created because of the pandemic and the inability to go anywhere. They hated it. Cried and complained and even had moments one or the other couldn’t get out of bed to film. They felt trapped like so many of us. So if they are circling back to that…..does this hint to the fact they once again can’t go places? Not nearly as often as they want???? For reasons out of their control???? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
KT…your caption is exactly why you have lost your core friend group ( Ashlie, Liz, Sara, Janelle, Ali, etc) cause you’re toxic AF
View attachment 2131990
how many fucking times is she going to passive aggressively talk about this?!
---
:sick: You know this dirty ass hat smells like dog shit.

View attachment 2131855
i came here to post the same exact photo after watching their video! it somehow looks even dirtier when viewing the video on my TV. it looks like he found this hat on the side of the road after someone came in it and then ran it over.

• Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I think it’s pretty clear what’s going on here.

Spencer cucked Matty when he originally convinced KT to cheat on her husband with him. Then Public Figure Jeremy Jordan cucked Spencer when KT started sewing her wild Disney oats with him to clear her mind of all the infidelity.

Now that it’s all water under the bridge, and Jeremy & Spence are essentially tunnel brothers - I think it‘s pretty obvious why public figure Jeremy Jordan offered up some of his castmember DVC perks to get them into a villa…but do I really have to say it?

• Haha
  • Sick

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Hey Spencer, Walt's quote is "To all that come to this happy place, welcome", not "To all whose hats look like they have cum on them, welcome".

• Haha
  • Sick

cardfrek

VIP Member
So decided to torture myself by watching this *NEW* at DCA vlog. There is a new limited time spicy churro at Willie's Churros on BVS, and of course these two spice wimps skip it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But I thought these two had to try EVERYTHING related to new foods in a Disney theme park :rolleyes:

------------
So they end up getting a burrito from Paradise Garden Grill near the last 3rd of the vlog, and after they take a few bites KT starts giving her review, she has some guac on the side of her face right by her lip, which looks *amazing* in 4K :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Cocobean9

VIP Member
But remember this is the reality they chose and they are happier than they've ever been according to KT. Holy shit, if this is how you look living your best life I don't want to see what happens when you're unhappy. FFS you have two grown adults with no kids, no rent/mortgage, no car payments and no real responsibilities and they have nothing to show for it.

• Haha
  • Heart

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
Get ready for…

OMG Rain in May at Disneyland vlogs!
what to expect with wet pavement in May
rainy day spring desserts
rainy day spring break crowds
ponchos
update on weeds growing near the princess nite altercation location

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
And the mystery has been solved (at least in my head) on how Katie and Spencer pretended to show the illusion they had a WDW AP with their handful of half days at the Parks:

522B51E4-8604-47EF-B4A5-96B74B0A0898.jpeg

Public Figure and Friend of BL&B Jason DeYoung is indeed a WDW CM.

He could have signed them in a handful of days and maybe they had a 3 Day Park Hopper for the rest of time courtesy of The Bank of Oma.

• Wow
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Did anyone catch if they brought their kitchen appliances to Disneyland for this recent trip? What about that road trip to New Mexico?
Not sure if they could fit their appliances on their Questa, New Mexico trip with needing the cargo space perhaps for miscellaneous things like shovels, bow saws, tarps, rope, fours bags of lye, six bags of Quickrete, rubber gloves/disposablebody suits, trash bags, canister of gasoline, and other items needed when visiting a Ski Resort town outside of ski season.

• Haha
  • Heart