Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tgerlily

VIP Member
Patreon down to 129. Minus the original 113 they really have just a handful of people left.

All they had to do was put out a few videos for extra content and keep to their 1 hour a week live and they couldn’t even do that. How lazy can you get?!

Also how hard is it to interact or even just like the comments on their videos? (Not to mention how it would help engagement) It would take seconds to minutes for each and there’s not that many. The laziness is astounding!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230518_195026_YouTube.jpg

So KT says someone sent them the waffle maker but the box didn't have a name on it...sure Jan!
She also says they normally eat a healthy breakfast and that these waffles were a rare treat 🤣 KT, your waistline and ALL of your videos say otherwise! LIAR!!

• Haha
  • Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
Oh KT, tell us you watch Fresh Baked without telling us you watch Freah Baked! Someone has to copy other content creators because they don’t know what to film anymore. Please. You aren’t fooling anyone. Stay in your lane bitch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Two completely unrelated things…OR are they?

1)
01AE6F1A-F6B7-4B32-8AA5-E82D8EF328E8.jpeg

2)
CB206AEF-6CBC-4CDA-931B-EC978B967E12.jpeg

Did Katie’s Mom normalize disrespecting female TSA Agents?

• Haha
  • Wow

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Holy hell, how did they eat ALL of those waffles then eat all that mexican food????? You had like 12 waffles a piece!! My stomach hurt just looking at them all.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think she is trying to show people they are just like Fresh Baked who stayed there for their 5th wedding anniversary and were gifted a cabanas that was like $425. What Losers.

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Wow she’s right. I’m so insecure that I’m not 300 pound, friendless cake face with an alcoholic man-baby. Thanks KKKunTy

Me too!!!! I'm seriously insecure that I am not in my mid thirties with no income, career and ZERO assets (not even a car) to my name. I also wish I could wear nothing but black leggings, 3XXXXL black t-shirts and clown shoes 365 days a year.

• Haha
  • Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
Dickson is his real name? I thought this whole time it was a made up name from Tattle. 🤣🤣 Dylan Dickson sounds like an adult film star.
Screenshot_20230429-011709-461.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

minimax

Chatty Member
Fuck you Brickey! Look at KT so fucking happy he’s posing with him. No doubt she views this as a victory. Hopefully Adam doesn’t associate with this tool anymore.
I've said it before and I will say it again.
Mark Brickey is a LEECH in the Disney content niche with no moral compass or vision beyond instafame.
He is exactly like BLAB in every way.

TRASH.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Anyone notice how KT was strangely quiet on her IG stories during the DL ban but as soon as they got back to CA she's back to manic posting about every little thing? Tell us you were banned without telling us you were banned. And friendly reminder BLAB: you only gave your paying fans ONE livestream since March 10th 😳

• Heart
  • Haha