Attractions Live #1 Disneyland Livestream Panhandling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A place to discuss Disneyland's #1 park panhandler.

"This channel is dedicated to Disney park lovers. Live streamer and former Disneyland cast member, Christine, combines her love of live streaming and theme parks to bring you Attractions Live!"

1684360589320.png

1684360717977.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d pay the $5 to ask her why she’s such a horrible useless person. Then I’ll send her a link to monster.com

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So if you scroll back far enough in her past Upload history, it will eventually switch over to at-home cooking streams. Christine didn't start doing the Disney Parks livestreaming/grifting thing till a little bit after the Pandemic hit (Along with a bunch of other grifters that saw the $$$ and the opportunity). She still does the occasional cooking stream on Twitch on her "CookingForNoobs" channel. I'm fine with cooking stuff, but the in-park streams are just obnoxious.

She has also been cordial with Spence from BLAB, so she's either oblivious of their past, or an accomplice 🤷

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks to @Lalo Salamanca for the thread creation!
---
Christine's husband works a regular full time job. I say regular as it is not social media. I would love to pick his brain to see how he feels picking up the slack with their home and taking care of sick cats while his wife is at Disneyland 3x a week begging for money. Plus he is cool with her going to WDW alone for a week for her so called "work trip"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks to @Lalo Salamanca for the thread creation!
---
Christine's husband works a regular full time job. I say regular as it is not social media. I would love to pick his brain to see how he feels picking up the slack with their home and taking care of sick cats while his wife is at Disneyland 3x a week begging for money. Plus he is cool with her going to WDW alone for a week for her so called "work trip"
She’s going to write the trip off as a business expense anyway right?

Reactions: 8
They are like weeds in the garden, one starts to die off and another one grows up in its place

• Haha
  • Heart
I certainly question the company Christine keeps. She was talking at length with a woman who said she also watches the Beautiful Tomorrow channel and that Tony is a big fan of hers.

B965F868-2BF7-4CAA-921E-03482CB5864F.gif

---
She has also been cordial with Spence from BLAB, so she's either oblivious of their past, or an accomplice 🤷
Spencer has had friendly conversations with her; Brickey too. KT tries to ignore her like she does with most women.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I certainly question the company Christine keeps. She was talking at length with a woman who said she also watches the Beautiful Tomorrow channel and that Tony is a big fan of hers.

View attachment 2178346
---

Spencer has had friendly conversations with her; Brickey too. KT tries to ignore her like she does with most women.
The woman with her today is TigerLily and I’m not trying to out anyone but I did ask the user name Tigerlily in the Blab thread and she did not respond to me, so if Christine suddenly finds out that she has a thread, then that confirms my suspicions.

• Wow
I have never understood the desire to give money or gifts to someone that you don't know. I've had it happen to me in a former life and I still don't understand.

• Heart
Looks like things may have just become "problematic" for Christine.

The audacity and no shame this one has is something to behold. It's like there is BLOB and then this one comes along and asks Spencer to hold her beer......
which he immediately downs.

And I'm fairly confident our Tgerlily has nothing to do with this grifter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like things may have just become "problematic" for Christine.

The audacity and no shame this one has is something to behold. It's like there is BLOB and then this one comes along and asks Spencer to hold her beer......
which he immediately downs.

And I'm fairly confident our Tgerlily has nothing to do with this grifter.
good to know the same user names are not the same person. Problem? Was she alerted of this website I left her stream hours ago.

Reactions: 6
Spencer used the word "problematic" talking to her one night at the park when she asked why they don't live stream anymore.
Spencer’s exact words were "it became problematic".
Think it was in the Princess Nite live of hers.

• Haha
I'm so glad that Attractions Live the "Ivory Hustler", has finally earned her own TL thread. I can't believe she has the nerve to grift for money for a free trip to WDW, as if she's the only vlogger that's capable of doing live streams of WDW. :sneaky:

I am personal friends with everyone on OrangeGrove55 (OG, George and Vashsky), and I know they've been saving their own money for months now to pay for their upcoming trip to WDW in July. Unlike Ivory Hustler, who seems to get a free trip every year by grifting, OG (the main host of OG55 for 6 years) has never been to WDW, Vashsky has only been once when he was younger, they didn't grift for an all expenses paid WDW vacation.

WDW has way more vloggers and live streamers than DL does, and it boggles my mind that the Ivory Hustler expects her "stans" to send her on another annual weeklong paid vacation to WDW. 🤬

Ivory Hustler, the queen of grifters... ! :coronation:

1684375545637.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
So if you scroll back far enough in her past Upload history, it will eventually switch over to at-home cooking streams. Christine didn't start doing the Disney Parks livestreaming/grifting thing till a little bit after the Pandemic hit (Along with a bunch of other grifters that saw the $$$ and the opportunity). She still does the occasional cooking stream on Twitch on her "CookingForNoobs" channel. I'm fine with cooking stuff, but the in-park streams are just obnoxious.

Yeah she was doing twitch for a few years now. She started streaming from Disneyland when the parks reopened. She was one of the first regular streamers I would watch because my little girl loves her LOL Also, at the time she was one of the very few who streamed weekly before the Magic Keys came out.

there are certain streamers who I just can't stand over all (cough BOOTYFULL TOMORROW!) But Christine didn't seem too bad to me for the most part. I didn't mind having her stream on in the background while I worked. The main thing that really annoyed me was the shameless tip raising sprees she goes on. She is also the only streamer that I've seen who actually raises funds for ticketed events/disney trips. That's when I was like um..what?! Raising money for tickets to Villain's Nite, etc. If anyone of us wanted to go, we'd have to spend our own money. Although it's her viewers' choice to give her money, and they most likely don't mind lol, I think it's wrong on her part to raise money for those LUXURIOUS things.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is this the place where we are supposed to go to post about Tony? (2x, obviously).
---
Hey, does anyone know the Disneyland vlogger named Grace? Kobe Fan and Disneyland, or something like that. It is entirely possible that she is the Asian soulmate fiancée who grew up at near Disneyland.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5