Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
KT had something on the corner of her mouth (again) while they were eating their Shake Shack burgers. It glistened in the light, was it spit? Regardless, instead of using a napkin to wipe it she used her burger...

So classy.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
My favorite part of the water park vlog was when the 53 year old childless man was wandering around the childrens play area with a camera. I'm guessing all the nearby parents were fans of Best Life & Beyond, so they totally understood the situation in the proper context.

• Haha
  • Wow

KingLlama

Chatty Member
When OA, FB, and MJ are spotted at the parks: "Hey, looks like ____________ is at the parks today! Hopefully I'll get to run into them!"

When BLAB is spotted at the parks: "Hey, looks like BLAB is at the parks today. UGH."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
That room tour was so generic and rushed. Why didn’t they use their phone or magic bands to open the door. I vote that it was public figure Jeremy’s room.
(holding a pizza box)...Excuse me, we're thinking of staying here and was wondering if there would be any possibility we could check out one of the rooms real quick.

• Haha
  • Heart

arthurrein

IMG_2431.jpeg

Maybe they’re banned from after hours events now. It’s not that it’s really “not their thing,” they’re just banned 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

KingLlama

Chatty Member
4.2 "pounds" is also probably what Katie has gotten from Spencer over the past year or so.

HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

okay i'll show myself out

• Haha
  • Sick

Former Stanlicia

With all the scratching and picking of the head that she does on livestreams, this is so gross. Fumigate any headgear you buy at Disneyland folks.
20230505_184240.jpg

20230505_184455.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
The new Vegas vlog is LAME. It's just another "walk, talk, and eat" video with no reason or purpose for existing. It's short too, only 15 minutes long. There was nothing of interest to show. KT and Spencer are just plain boring to watch.

There was one interesting bit however. While they were in Crystals they pass the Yves Saint Laurent store and KT's demeanor immediately turns sour. She seemed to have been triggered by the sight of real YSL bags. Even Spencer seems aware of what's happening and goes silent for a moment. Watch...

• Haha
  • Heart