Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know something, gang? I'm beginning to think that with a few rare exceptions, these Disney vloggers are talentless, lazy, grifting psychopaths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
BLAB would be multi millionaires if they still live-streamed and provided an option to mute Katie for $5.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She must drive Spencer’s old Benz when they’re filming and this old Honda Pilot when they’re not. Maybe someday I can live my best life like that.
Both are shitboxes. They live in SoCal. Have some pride in your ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feels like Katie was suggesting that the below was a big enough disruption/distraction to not do any “Adulting” for the rest of the day:

493C2992-375A-4835-AD17-90383EBC1D1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How does Attractions Live get away with this? People are broke, hungry, homeless and she's begging for a trip to WDW?
View attachment 2175924View attachment 2175929
When I go back to the park, I will speak with a cast member and security and show them that video. when I called customer service they said absolutely not. She really should just have her magic key revoked.

She did the same thing for her magic key the top tier and the viewers paid for it. She feels that it is a work trip so the tipping is fine but I don’t see fresh baked, ordinary adventures, fire fires none of them do this. they want to go to Florida they pay for it out of their own pocket. She needs to be shut down and I don’t care about her good girl nice image she portrays on YouTube. All fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Both are shitboxes. They live in SoCal. Have some pride in your ride!
Hoopties.
my family drives Hondas (mostly….I drive a Porsche). Honda makes very good cars, we have driven 6 of them to roughly 200k miles each. But then…I don’t pretend to be living my “Best Life” - whatever the heck that means. We drive Hondas for utility and Porsches for fun.

Reactions: 16
I used to watch "low key" Disney parks livestreamers like Attractions Live and ResortTV1 when I was recovering from surgery. For me there was an almost ASMR feeling watching these streamers with a chill personality taking a stroll in the parks, as opposed to the loud obnoxious ones like you-know-who.
But when I saw RTV1's Josh accept $300 in cash from somone on camera, my jaw literally dropped to the floor. And last year's begging to fund Christine's WDW trip turned me off also. Yeah, it is disgusting to see this panhandling and you wonder why Disney allows it. It's worth noting Christine have had friendly conversations with Security people like "J-rex" Jeremy (one of KT's security buddies). Being a former CM, she most likely have her own connections with Security.

Christine had said that a Disney park supervisor told her Disney welcomes livestreamers as a way of promoting the parks, as long as they don't anything to disrupt CM's activities or guests experiences. This probably explains why there has been an explosion of Disney livestreamers lately. Seems to be a easy way to make money - despite Disney stated rules against commercial filming. Also explains why BLAB stopped doing livestreaming from the Park. Given their long history of toxicity and disruption of guests experiences, I wouldn't doubt they've been told one more incident and they'll be banned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How the bell did she oversleep? She has no job. And oh no, a couple of “days” spring cleaning a one bedroom apartment is soooooooooo exhausting. Get bent, KT.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does Attractions Live get away with this? People are broke, hungry, homeless and she's begging for a trip to WDW?
View attachment 2175924View attachment 2175929
She's always like "it's totally optional. it's totally not expected, but appreciated because I know how crazy this wonderful community can be". Of course no one HAS to but why even do it then? Especially making a "tipping menu". I don't know if she did it this year, but last year she set goals and fundraisers for the after dark ticketed events. Normies have to pay for their own tickets, so should streamers.

• Heart
Their 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square foot beach front Malibu mansion ... I'm jealous.
You know, they have been “spring cleaning” their 1 bedroom, 1 room “Bu” pad and that has taken a lot out of KT! She’s exhausted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to watch "low key" Disney parks livestreamers like Attractions Live and ResortTV1 when I was recovering from surgery. For me there was an almost ASMR feeling watching these streamers with a chill personality taking a stroll in the parks, as opposed to the loud obnoxious ones like you-know-who.
But when I saw RTV1's Josh accept $300 in cash from somone on camera, my jaw literally dropped to the floor. And last year's begging to fund Christine's WDW trip turned me off also. Yeah, it is disgusting to see this panhandling and you wonder why Disney allows it. It's worth noting Christine have had friendly conversations with Security people like "J-rex" Jeremy (one of KT's security buddies). Being a former CM, she most likely have her own connections with Security.

Christine had said that a Disney park supervisor told her Disney welcomes livestreamers as a way of promoting the parks, as long as they don't anything to disrupt CM's activities or guests experiences. This probably explains why there has been an explosion of Disney livestreamers lately. Seems to be a easy way to make money - despite Disney stated rules against commercial filming. Also explains why BLAB stopped doing livestreaming from the Park. Given their long history of toxicity and disruption of guests experiences, I wouldn't doubt they've been told one more incident and they'll be banned.
Yes sadly the positives for Disney outweigh the negatives of live streamers at the moment. Some major incident or some huge shift in management philosophy will have to happen for them to stop streaming from the parks. I'd suggest they make Disney+ the sole source for viewing streams from their properties but given so many other issues going on I doubt they pursue that.

Reactions: 10
You know, they have been “spring cleaning” their 1 bedroom, 1 room “Bu” pad and that has taken a lot out of KT! She’s exhausted!!
"Spring cleaning" for her means she has to actually vacuum or mop and do a load of dishes.
She is one lazy ass big Fella!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Attractions Live is doing a Livestream now at Disneyland. It's her Birthday.........................watch the Superchat $$$$ come rolling in.

1684353179996.png

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
How the bell did she oversleep? She has no job. And oh no, a couple of “days” spring cleaning a one bedroom apartment is soooooooooo exhausting. Get bent, KT.
Spring cleaning???? Nah, my guess is that the AirBnB has a paid guest arriving soon and Mother Emmons need them to get their stuff out ASAP so the cleaners can come in to disinfect and sanitize everything that these 2 slobs have touched.
KKKT needs to take her spring bath and wash her hair 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.