Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just realized Liz is in las vegas . i hope they did not go there to confront her too

Reactions: 12
I've said a similar thing before - livestreaming is the worst of Disneyland vlogging.

Reactions: 16
Just looked at this woman's live stream. Another stupid ass begging and filming everyone. Make it stop !!!!!

Reactions: 18
At least Christine isn’t a surly, uncouth miscreant. She’s a former CM and is pretty knowledgeable of Disneyland, unlike the Gruesome Grey-Toothed Three-Chinned Twosome. Most Disney vloggers haven’t got a clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ok so I just looked at this channel. The worst part of it all is where she types: “thank you so heckin’ much…”

who the fuck says “heckin’”?

Reactions: 17
Still not over how much they ate in Vegas. KT is addicted to food. Spencer is addicted to booze. They are slobs who enable each other and it’s why they stay together.

Reactions: 28
Still not over how much they ate in Vegas. KT is addicted to food. Spencer is addicted to booze. They are slobs who enable each other and it’s why they stay together.
Yeah, it's kinda fun to watch them spiral.

Reactions: 17
Wonderful post- the newborn baby line had me laughing

Reactions: 11
Next vlog is these two bums visiting The Pinball Hall of Fame, and Spence even admits he has no idea how it works inside when you visit. Just visit their website, it tells you! Pinball Hall of Fame is one my favorite locations in Vegas and I have been there several times. Can't wait to see Denser mansplaining pinball to everyone

Reactions: 21
He’s going to throw a fit that you can’t drink in there.

Reactions: 16
KT, this woman only has 16K subs and they gave enough money to her in two days to go to WDW. You suck at your "job".

... and she's prettier than you.

Grifter Queen

Reactions: 22
Katie has nobody to blame for her appearance but herself and Spencer just keeps enabling by feeding his cocaine bear (KT)

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.