Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dang, this latest vlog only has 5600 views in 18 hours. Don't spend that $5 in one place Spence and KT.

1683747225471.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here’s a recap of their latest vlog:
Spencer’s goal was to get the bucket of water to dump on his head. Guess he achieved his goal:
IMG_0258.jpeg

When going to a water park, be sure to eat the heaviest of foods and always top it off with a beer!
IMG_0252.jpeg
IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0251.jpeg
KT was excited they had Topo Chico which is highly overrated
I’m concerned about the foot bloat. Either it’s the beer and lack of water or he needs to get checked for diabetes (go see a doctor!)
IMG_0255.jpeg

Make sure to wear your hat underwater!
IMG_0260.jpeg
IMG_0254.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if they got these fries for free....because they made too many or they're vloggers or something. Wait, maybe not because it's not a bucket of cheese fries.

1683753554585.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Here’s a recap of their latest vlog:
Spencer’s goal was to get the bucket of water to dump on his head. Guess he achieved his goal:
View attachment 2161788
When going to a water park, be sure to eat the heaviest of foods and always top it off with a beer!
View attachment 2161790View attachment 2161795
View attachment 2161797KT was excited they had Topo Chico which is highly overrated
I’m concerned about the foot bloat. Either it’s the beer and lack of water or he needs to get checked for diabetes (go see a doctor!)
View attachment 2161803
Make sure to wear your hat underwater!
View attachment 2161799View attachment 2161800
OOF that bloat is baddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, fortified with a large glass of wine I took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. Summary below:
  • Well they were definitely dialling it in - much flatter than when they were at Volcano Bay. They are really bad at pretending to be excited.
  • The park was nearly deserted (maybe a weekday?). They went on lots of rides - LOTS of screeching, but it was definitely muted screeching compared to the Volcano Bay palaver (look it up KT, and maybe try and use it in a sentence). This would have been a perfect outing to take Ca$hlee on. Her continued absence from their videos has me wondering , but that is for another post.
  • KT went on a drop slide, which Spencer filmed (SS below if you so wish) but very funnily (and quickly) cut away before she splashed down. I am assuming because the splash was one of colossal proportions. This was the most editing he has done in months. TBH it was even funnier than if he had left it in. I can just hear her standing behind him as he is editing screaming "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THAT IN!"
  • For lunch they decided on just 2 slices of pizza as in Spence's words they were "Keeping it light" (insert the biggest eyeroll in the world here). This was of course accompanied by alcohol for Spence. The 'light' lunch was followed, not surprisingly for KT, by a dessert consisting of chocolate and caramel sauces, soft serve ice cream, gummi bears, sprinkles, cream, cherries, crushed Oreos and chocolate filled churros all smooshed together in an incredibly umm, 'classy' clear plastic tiki souvenir bowl. Some useful information - you can customise the toppings on this dessert however KKKT told the servers to "Go for it" and put on EVERY SINGLE DESSERT TOPPING. Her reasoning for this little treat was they had to have it because "Cos they were here first time", despite Spence letting us know many times during the vlog they had actually been here and done a vlog on this park last year. Interestingly as they were filming their dessert you could see behind them on their table the huge half eaten serve of chips that they had forgotten to film earlier when they were 'keeping it light'. This part of the video was were KKKT showed real excitement and enthusiasm, because, well....food.
  • There was a trip down the lazy river, and some very disturbing footage of Spence in the kids area getting dunked under the giant bucket and then finally a fairly muted summation.
As always, a half hearted, lazy uninterested effort.

Didn't she say not long ago that she was changing how she eats for health reasons? Maybe I misunderstood. I thought she meant to IMPROVE her health. Stupid me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well, fortified with a large glass of wine I took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. Summary below:
  • Well they were definitely dialling it in - much flatter than when they were at Volcano Bay. They are really bad at pretending to be excited.
  • The park was nearly deserted (maybe a weekday?). They went on lots of rides - LOTS of screeching, but it was definitely muted screeching compared to the Volcano Bay palaver (look it up KT, and maybe try and use it in a sentence). This would have been a perfect outing to take Ca$hlee on. Her continued absence from their videos has me wondering , but that is for another post.
  • KT went on a drop slide, which Spencer filmed (SS below if you so wish) but very funnily (and quickly) cut away before she splashed down. I am assuming because the splash was one of colossal proportions. This was the most editing he has done in months. TBH it was even funnier than if he had left it in. I can just hear her standing behind him as he is editing screaming "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THAT IN!"
  • For lunch they decided on just 2 slices of pizza as in Spence's words they were "Keeping it light" (insert the biggest eyeroll in the world here). This was of course accompanied by alcohol for Spence. The 'light' lunch was followed, not surprisingly for KT, by a dessert consisting of chocolate and caramel sauces, soft serve ice cream, gummi bears, sprinkles, cream, cherries, crushed Oreos and chocolate filled churros all smooshed together in an incredibly umm, 'classy' clear plastic tiki souvenir bowl. Some useful information - you can customise the toppings on this dessert however KKKT told the servers to "Go for it" and put on EVERY SINGLE DESSERT TOPPING. Her reasoning for this little treat was they had to have it because "Cos they were here first time", despite Spence letting us know many times during the vlog they had actually been here and done a vlog on this park last year. Interestingly as they were filming their dessert you could see behind them on their table the huge half eaten serve of chips that they had forgotten to film earlier when they were 'keeping it light'. This part of the video was were KKKT showed real excitement and enthusiasm, because, well....food.
  • There was a trip down the lazy river, and some very disturbing footage of Spence in the kids area getting dunked under the giant bucket and then finally a fairly muted summation.
As always, a half hearted, lazy uninterested effort.

I get really curious to hatewatch but excellent summaries like this make it much easier to avoid giving them a view. Thank you so much for this!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't she say not long ago that she was changing how she eats for health reasons? Maybe I misunderstood. I thought she meant to IMPROVE her health. Stupid me.
I’d pay her $200 for her to climb back into the Zozo suit and compare (and share!) her results with the scan from last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
geez their graphics and Brickey's look the same now. maybe they are being done by the same editor.
uhoh spence will be upset i said that "i do it all! no one else does!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, at least they aren't covering the new food at Avengers Campus, like have seen covered by 3 other vloggers already (although, they will probably get around to stuffing their faces there anyway :sick: ). And near the end of the vlog, KT is wearing that Runaway Railway conductor hat again, which still looks really stupid on her stupid, fat, head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
probably worried they will run into Magic Journeys, havn't feuded with them yet.
i'd be very afraid they'd bring race in, they've done everything else

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2162135
2 min in and they’re already eating and KT has bread in her hair 🤢. It’s drinking hour here 😂
You know, a caring and attentive boyfriend would have mentioned the bread in the hair. A quick, "Babe, there's something in your hair" would have done the trick and saved her from embarassment.

But Spencer didn't say tit and left the scene in there which tells me he too thinks she's gross and deserves to be ridiculed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.