Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Vegas dosen't "bring in the views" to quote Denser. They cannot avoid the siren call of the seasonal changes to the Conservatory :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait….is the the same “we want guests to have a better experience” gurl that screeches and screams on rides ruining the experience, rings the bell incessantly every 2 seconds down Main Street while others are trying to enjoy the car ride, lays down in the middle of Main Street for attention, try’s to cut off a boy from the rest of his family on Mark Twain in an effort to jumble up the steps, gets a child and family trespassed (think of what that child felt!) all because she didn’t like that Griftbuster called her out on her bullshit.
duck YOU KT
I would love to see a video of her saying this along with a compilation of everything you just listed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey Dence, I wanted to set "the record straight"... do these 15,000 dislikes feel more like 15,000 thumbs down or 15,000 middle fingers sticking right at you... ? 😆

1683877843049.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They are all about the guests until the guests complain about being filmed, dare to bring strollers and have pesky children get in their way, or try to actually buy the merchandise they are filming.

Guess they earned enough points on the my vegas slots app for another trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Running away from their problems is the only exercise Spencer and Katie ever get.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.