Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell you how disgusting this is. I don’t care how clean you think your sink is. You don’t have large bowls and a colander? Yuck

Reactions: 20
#1 Fresh Baked … Mostly Stale, Fedoras and the Lonely Dum-Dums!

I can’t with the “Lonely Dum-Dums!!” LMFAO borrowed it for the FB thread!

Reactions: 11
Look, I don't think it's okay to fat shame anyone, but, "What's wrong with gaining 10 pounds?"

Well...honey...rapid weight gain, especially from sugar and grease, is unhealthy and can be dangerous.

Reactions: 14
Living in an artificially created world and too stupid to understand the history and beauty of the real world by traveling. Disney should not be your whole life.

Reactions: 17
Old Man gets confused and thinks he works for Disney.........

it’s mind blowing how much they have aged in the past 2 years. This video looks like it’s from a decade ago with how horrible they look now. Their true ugliness is showing.

it’s mind blowing how much they have aged in the past 2 years. This video looks like it’s from a decade ago with how horrible they look now. Their true ugliness is showing.
View attachment 1026671
It's so true this, it's living an unhealthy lifestyle, making unhealthy choices... and being in a Toxic Relationship, it all takes a massive toll.
I dread to think what they will look like two years from now.

It's so true this, it's living an unhealthy lifestyle, making unhealthy choices... and being in a Toxic Relationship, it all takes a massive toll.
I dread to think what they will look like two years from now.
Yes, the toxic relationship is a big part of it. I often wonder what Spence's stance is on Katie's marriage. Is it hurtful and frustrating she remains married? Or is it a relief?

She’s getting so fat everyone is thinking she’s pregnant lol. If she is lord help that child and pregnancy is a time you want to be more healthy not stuff your face with all the crap food you can get your hands on. She would definitely end up with gestational diabetes and a 12 pound baby.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.