Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they stopped making videos, these threads wouldn't go anywhere. The level of intensity and investment to BLOB here is unparalleled. Speculation and intrigue would increase tenfold. KT's customer service skills at whatever fast food establishment she ends up at will be discussed lol.
i don't just want them to stop making videos, i want them to make one video where they talk about the reasons why they're stopping making videos.

then i can retire from shitposting until they decide they can't live without the money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
i don't just want them to stop making videos, i want them to make one video where they talk about the reasons why they're stopping making videos.

then i can retire from shitposting until they decide they can't live without the money.
They won’t stop. As long as there is one lonely wheelchair bound person willing to pay them, they will continue to use people. That’s what gets me the most. Yeah they did stuff personal to some of us but the using of disabled people is unforgivable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
They won’t stop. As long as there is one lonely wheelchair bound person willing to pay them, they will continue to use people. That’s what gets me the most. Yeah they did stuff personal to some of us but the using of disabled people is unforgivable.
exactly. they won't stop being terrible and exploitative.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know what may be a more positive step than inevitably posting a lot of IG Story memes about bullying and depression?

Them both posting this as their profile pics on IG:

58D13DBA-7EE8-48D5-BA36-7A505B165910.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Seems about right that whatever service they're using for buying subs, adds them every few hours. They're now up to 98.1k. Doesn't seem suspicious at all. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It has to feel good knowing that your life choices has reduced you to buying imaginary people to like you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It has to feel good knowing that your life choices have reduced you to buying imaginary people to like you.
Oh, I'm sure Spence's mommy has been buying him friends his entire life.... It just took till he was in his 50's to try and buy them himself.... with her money,

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Four years difference. They look horrible! They need to get off YouTube and get their life together. This lifestyle is doing them no good
CCCAB4FF-CB5B-43A4-BA08-17E5DB28B3F5.jpeg
016DDF92-9DA1-4FFF-8D5D-B0D83672EF58.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Brickey went with the ol’ “that’s not who we are/they are/I am” defense when crappy people get exposed doing crappy things. I detest when people use this defense, because that’s exactly who they are! Him wondering how BLAB continues going on after all the “harassment” made me lol. That’s because they are narcissists that have not taken ANY accountability for their crappy behavior, Brick. You forgot that little tidbit. Also what’s up with 4 hour phone call conversations with them??? Sounds like y’all were trying to conjure up some damage control… sure doesn’t sound like a “best life” to me!

Katie’s radio silence is due to her scouring social media for mental health posts that she can then repost on her IG stories…. It’s not like she’s going to use this “break” for some serious self introspection!

Also kudos to all of you that made it past 5 minutes of Brickey’s insufferable video!
Exactly! That's not who they are? Oh, but they've shown themselves to be THIS WAY dozens of times now. Should we not believe what we see and hear that THEY put out for us to witness?

You've been a failed niche chaser for years, Brickey. Give up on this one too.
You're an ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have never watched a Brickey vlog. I’ve only seen him in some of Adam‘s videos and he seemed harmless.

After now watching this video about Blab, wow. What a weasel faced arse.

My dad is someone who can be friends with anyone. He can overlook most any personal shortcoming if they share things in common like the love of cars or whatever. I think Adam is like that. He can overlook most of these people being a shade of douche if they share the love of Disney with him.

Imagine what complete c*nts Spencer and Katie had to be for Adam to cut them out of his life personally and professionally. Maybe it went beyond the apartment thing and that’s just we know about.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not only have BLAB shot themselves in the foot with this latest controversy, The dummy Brickster has injected himself out of desperation for views and to seem like some sort of guiding light for the Disney vlogger niche. And thus, The Brickmeister has also shown his cards as a drama-driven slimeball who has ALWAYS been wildly arrogant and in the back pocket of BLAB.
I honestly hope that Adam and Justin see Brickey for who he really is and who his loyalty lies with and they just cut ties with him as well!!!

• Heart
Brickey went with the ol’ “that’s not who we are/they are/I am” defense when crappy people get exposed doing crappy things. I detest when people use this defense, because that’s exactly who they are! Him wondering how BLAB continues going on after all the “harassment” made me lol. That’s because they are narcissists that have not taken ANY accountability for their crappy behavior, Brick. You forgot that little tidbit. Also what’s up with 4 hour phone call conversations with them??? Sounds like y’all were trying to conjure up some damage control… sure doesn’t sound like a “best life” to me!

Katie’s radio silence is due to her scouring social media for mental health posts that she can then repost on her IG stories…. It’s not like she’s going to use this “break” for some serious self introspection!

Also kudos to all of you that made it past 5 minutes of Brickey’s insufferable video!
If that wasn’t who they are, then EVERYONE ELSE wouldn’t have horror stories. But every single vlogger in that sphere does. When people show you who they are, believe it the first time. Bullshit gaslighting isn’t going to work this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's amazing what has happened to Blab in the last year alone. We as a team at tattle have been proven right to the masses of Disney fans and vloggers. Back in late 2021 Spencer said that they only had 6 trolls living in their Moms basement that didn't like them. Fast forward to today and Blab has been exposed for who they really are by their own behavior and actions. Good job everyone !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Correct me if I am wrong, but buying subs would essentially equate to stealing money from You Tube advertisers, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly! That's not who they are? Oh, but they've shown themselves to be THIS WAY dozens of times now. Should we not believe what we see and hear that THEY put out for us to witness?

You've been a failed niche chaser for years, Brickey. Give up on this one too.
You're an ass.
Seriously… and then he has to go with the “they’re only human” bs. They sure are Brickey, crappy ones! They haven’t owned up to their past mistakes at all, instead they gaslight and play victim.

I like how he acted stunned that they have continued their channel despite all the controversy (that they have brought upon themselves)… like they are revered journalists bringing hard hitting breaking news to the masses. Newsflash Brickey, they film themselves shoving seasonal macarons in their pie holes for a living…. Spare me the dramatics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.