Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Vlad. Fun times

Reactions: 15
You are right, she has to always flex. Just like those old WDW APs that were "renewed". Either he got banned and she is ok, they can't film in the park anymore, or they are just laying low before their next craptastic video.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s an assumption because they always run to Vegas and some saw the reflection of an open highway in her sunglasses from her IG stories.
That photo is vague and stupid. Only meant to deceive. She is sitting at her parents house.

Reactions: 23
What makes it sus though was that the likes showed up so quickly and they did not even get that many views as they were showing up.

Reactions: 19
OA had a brief statement on their livestream. Basically they don’t like us, we don’t like them.

Reactions: 37
is there a time stamp i can check out in the live? I want to watch it on a bigger screen

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.