Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite his FANTASTICALLY poor execution in the latest "what really happened" video....

He's....he's not wrong.

Follow me here. There no footage (that I've seen) that shows some sort of threatening punch motion(dones't mean it didn't happen). The ONLY thing it all shows is two grown ass men arguing like school girls at Princess Night at Disneyland. That's it. Stupid. yes. Il advised. Yes. He even admits to yelling and cussing. That alone is worthy of mocking and ridicule so no issue there! BUT....

As much as it PAINS me to admit - he didn't include anything about it in HIS video (did he?). He seemingly let it go - even if he didn't and was steaming - he didn't put it in his video yeah?
It was van-boy who made sure to include it in his video to his 200K+ subs. He basically acting out "vauge-booking" (Something happened but i don't want to talk about so don't ask me about what I just told you) right? THEN he creates another video that - being savvy internet/vlogging veteran he knew there was NO WAY it would be seen outside of the initial audience - he proceeds to wax about this for 10 or so minutes - not naming any names but dropping every single clue possible about who it was - while preaching about "positivity". Ehhhhh. He knew what he was doing.

And he got EXACTLY what he wanted. Everyone shaded the living tit out of BLOB (again) and everyone lined up to remind him how special he is how beloved he is and how evil they are. Engagement (for BOTH of them) skyrocket and a nice little boost in $$$.

Hell - considering how much their reputation is in the garbage already - I wouldn't be surprised in the LEAST if they cooked this up in advance to benefit them both - he gets love - they get more shade but MORE engagement! Van-Boy even made sure to comment in his video how he's pretty sure it was on someones video - and everyone scoured till they found it within HOURS. Again - showing a confrontation but nothing terrible like he made it out to be. I mean - they are already the Disney Vlogging Villains(DVG) - so why not lean into it. More people watch them act out and piss people off than they ever watch them do...anything else.

Just something to think about.
justin is the og disney vlogger. loved and respected by all the big hitters in the community. personal friend of bob gurr and bret iwin. built a reputation of being great with his fans. hes been doing this 10 years and has had zero drama with other vloggers. but yes, he definitely got together with blab cooked up this master plan. hes so desperate for more viewers and clout he sunk to their level.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Only seen one potential vlogger so far (been 20 min) but I don’t know who they are
At the opening I saw soo many people walking around narrating their walk around Toontown. The only person I recognized was Brickey. It was crazy, but felt good to get there before BLAB stinks up the place.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
KT sending voice memos is like when Michael Scott kept calling Ryan with different voices. Ryan’s face is KT’s “friends” reactions
BCEE0BFE-25CA-4CBC-A68F-B5D9138F0951.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At the opening I saw soo many people walking around narrating their walk around Toontown. The only person I recognized was Brickey. It was crazy, but felt good to get there before BLAB stinks up the place.
I'm sorry you had to see Brickey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Prediction: We’ll get a parade of “Friends” from these two in the next week. They like to show how deep their crew is after feeling isolated by the others in the Vlog Squad.

1) Katie will possibly buy a Fairytale Facial and pay full prices but give the IG followers the impression it was comped because she’s an influencer.

2) Expect Henry & Spencer Bro day at the Park while Katie is getting the Facial.

3) Maybe another night out in San Diego with Checkbook.

4) They’ll take Dylan to dinner somewhere nice.

5) Public Figure Jeremy will join them for something Hollywood.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've been involved where someone made an unfounded accusation against me at the workplace. It's not fun. You get defensive and emotional. You verbally fire back at the bs coming your way. And it takes a long time to cool down after the encounter,

Justin was clearly shaken up by what happened. He mentions it briefly in his YT vlog, but does not dwell on it. He expanded it further in his Patreon live, which is accessible only to his subscribers. It's obvious talking it about him helps him deal with it. And he does say the incident was most likely caught on livestreams and he wanted to get in front of it. One way or another, this would have came out.

As for Spence, he does admit he initiated the encounter. To me, this proves he is at fault. Add to that the circumstantial evidence of Spencer's recent DIY rants against other vloggers and that they have by their actions burned bridges with just about every popular Disney vlogger, it is a stretch to believe he "calmly" approaches Justin for a discussion regarding hearsay. Get real, when people think someone did them harm, they confront that person. That's what Spencer did and Justin reacted. There's no doubt BLAB's behavior that night proves they alone bear responsibility for being a toxic element that has been allowed far too long in Walt's happy Magic Kingdom.

There are still unanswered questions about this incident. What exactly was it that Spencer was accusing Justin of? And, if this incident lasted 30-40 minutes like Spence says, where the blue blazes was Disney security? Why does the only footage involving Security from that night do we see Katie hugging a security guy? This BLAB coddling by Security needs to stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
^ Somewhere I saw it is about a video. I think one of her replies to the comments on the not-my-fault video. So I presume it has to do with the video wherein Justin named a rat “Spencer”. But if I’m not offended by that, why should Spin-Sir take offense?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gonna post this again just because. Now this is the friend group I’d want to be apart of!
E3F0DAB0-F9A7-4E6A-82D5-23A6DC037207.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
All of this definitely crossed my mind, don't get me wrong. I think it's also pretty possible he wasn't really thinking straight when he narrated what happened to him to his Patreon subs. I imagine he was pissed and wanted to say something to someone and do SOMETHING to them but wasn't sure how to go about it without acting like a villain.
I don't think he was pissed, he was talking and responding as a person who was verbally assaulted and shocked about it. Which he was.
---
Justin making it sound like Spencer was going to punch him or that he had his hands up…is same level of exaggeration Katie used when saying that Griftbuster coughed in her face. Karma is a witch.
Well if someone is cussing and shouting at you and moving towards you, it becomes easy to think they will hit you!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
^ Somewhere I saw it is about a video. I think one of her replies to the comments on the not-my-fault video. So I presume it has to do with the video wherein Justin named a rat “Spencer”. But if I’m not offended by that, why should Spin-Sir take offense?
It could be the Spencer rat video. Which is a petty thing to confront someone especially at Disneyland.

But I think the video in that reply was referring to Justin's Patreon video; they were responding to a question that they interpreted as what did Justin do that you need to respond with "what really happened"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spencer likely has ADD too:
Another
Drunk
Dumbass

*And I get Justin's diagnosis not making fun of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ally playing “you’ve got friend in me” in her IG stories and showing who those friends are 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.