Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ Somewhere I saw it is about a video. I think one of her replies to the comments on the not-my-fault video. So I presume it has to do with the video wherein Justin named a rat “Spencer”. But if I’m not offended by that, why should Spin-Sir take offense?
"Human Hands Spencer" as coined by Bobby Gurr's van boy in the timestamped video below...
human hands.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Spencer ever calls KT a pig during their arguments….I know I would.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
After many attempts to refrain from posting on Tattle (I took a much needed mental health break from most social platforms), this latest development from the gruesome twosome is just too good to pass up.

KT - you were swimming ALL DAY? It was a high of 71 degrees, low of 61 in Palm Springs on 3/18. WHO THE HELL IS SWIMMING in that weather? Let’s assume the pool is heated. You two live beachside in Malibu - it’s not like you don’t have a private beach to duck about on whenever you want. When the beach is your backyard, some pool in Palm Springs isnt a luxury or a flex.

8D51E401-81DF-44CC-81C3-D1A291128B89.jpeg

Not to mention, KT constantly complains about how cold it is in Southern California and is often bundled up like an infant at the parks. But you and thumb went swimming all day?

It’s these small, unnecessary lies that KILL ME. The devil is is the details and these ass hats often over explain and over rationalize. Just say you wanted pizza to drown your sorrows about being the most despised people in your vlogging niche and move on.

you’ll lie about something so insignificant but expect anyone to believe Spencer and his account of events? BYE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
It's Sunday- technically the first day of a new week but also a weekend day- still crickets for the Patreon supporters. Not even a message of why they aren't doing a stream.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It's Sunday- technically the first day of a new week but also a weekend day- still crickets for the Patreon supporters. Not even a message of why they aren't doing a stream.
The silence, for me, is different this time. They are wounded and hiding. I don’t know if they have been banned or on the verge of having to face some kind of consequence. But their behavior (and the crystal clear support in favor of Justin) speaks volumes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Walking right through ground zero
Apparently Justin was here. I didn’t see him. I did see a guy with a hood and sunglasses on that could’ve been Dense but it wasn’t.

Well, my knees ain’t what they used to be and work starts early tomorrow so I think I’m headed home. Also, Toontown is nuttier than a squirrel turd right now. I have no patience.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If they have been banned from Disneyland, maybe they should open a shop in Malibu selling jaunty hats. ‘Fez De Spencer’ has a nice ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would love to know if security Jeremy or Brian are taking their calls. Since KT hasn’t posted on IG all day I assume she’s baking them sweet treats to get any “insider” scoop on their status
i wonder if her husband is aware of her shenanigans sullying the Slockbower name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.