Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB must've not seen the post on the Disneyland sub reddit. There isn't a single kind comment defended them of almost 80.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Well if Disney is too cowardly to hand these two grifters a much deserved ban, maybe youtube will at least grant them a strike for the obvious purchase of likes.

PS, I wouldn't give up hope quite yet that they will get banned. I don't think they've been to the park since this whole deal blew up. It's possible the next time they try to scan into the park we'll find out what Disney decides to do. Keep the pressure up until then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In both cases shouldn’t it be ‘the grift that keeps on grifting?’
---

I was thinking a bit about your second point. The angry old drunk is from and part of Hollywood. Isn’t there a thought that ‘all press is good press’ amongst that crowd?
Hence why they did the tags like they did

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok with the fact they have been having sudden drops of 100 at a time in subscribers is making me think YouTube is doing a purge of inactive & bot accounts which is another indicator of having bought subs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok with the fact they have been having sudden drops of 100 at a time in subscribers is making me think YouTube is doing a purge of inactive & bot accounts which is another indicator of having bought subs
That's how YouTube shows numbers over 10k. By the 100s. Only BLAB can see their real number.

Reactions: 21
BLAB must've not seen the post on the Disneyland sub reddit. There isn't a single kind comment defended them of almost 80.
Anytime they’re brought up, the nice comments are always far and few between. But dang are those comments BRUTAL. I truly don’t know how they think they’re gonna come back from this if they aren’t banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They just had another baby (O$iver) as @MyUsernameIsUsername said, he was born with only 4 toes, "allegedly" due to Ginns drinking, daily consumption of fish and an unhealthy diet of theme park junk food (like she was KT's twin) during her pregnancy with Notadaugher.

This is the picture of Notadaughter in the NICU attention seeking Ginn chose to post on Twitter. The Slacker's should be posting their "setting the record straight" video soon. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2038280

View attachment 2038258

Now back to BLOB, "the gift that keeps on giving". 🎁
Who talks like this about a baby?? Jesus Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
just imagine the blab cultists , i see some of them are actually calling justing creepy, meanwhile KT is married and spence hooked up with a married woman. and dont forget how he trashed freshbaked in those texts years ago when he and KT weren't together. he has been up to no good for years. someone needs to go back and repost those texts when he was bashing her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Spin-Sir, all you had to say was “I’m sorry. I overreacted. I’m only human”. Just simple, honest humility.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anytime they’re brought up, the nice comments are always far and few between. But dang are those comments BRUTAL. I truly don’t know how they think they’re gonna come back from this if they aren’t banned.
I agree, even if they don't get banned, they are completely screwed now. I would imagine they are going to stay quiet and show up at the opening of toon town on Sunday. Not one vlogger will want to be seen with in a 100 feet of them, pretty much any hard core Disney theme park fan is disgusted with them, it's a bumpy down hill ride at this point for Blab.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I believe KKKT and the Mean Old Drunk are narcissists.

Have you ever seen The Narcissists Prayer?

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

any of that look familiar?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So will KT and Spencer ask Pixar Charlie to lie and say there is footage like KT asked Liz to lie for them and say they didn’t have Covid when they did?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i 'm sure they are going nuts after justin , adam and david posted those pictures together last night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If I was Spencer and Katie, I wouldn’t attempt going back through the turnstiles at Disneyland until after their Florida trip.

Apparently, when Disneyland trespasses/bans you indefinitely or for a timeout, they don’t call and tell you.

They mark your account(s) so that they can serve you in person with papers when you attempt to enter the Parks.

#Yikes #Boop

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.