Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dramalt

VIP Member
At worst, he is lying entirely.

At best, he has made fun of KT and Spencer to some capacity...so...he'd be a shit friend.

Not as great of a gotchya as you think.
"i pretended to hate best life and beyond so much that nobody could tell i was lying" isn't the flex you think it is if you're trying to maintain a friendship with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
BLAB at this point...

FWIW Justin sounded blindsided by the verbal altercation in his initial stories. To me, he sounded like he was genuinely confused by Spencer's aggression.

Spencer, on the other hand, sounded like he spent days upon days rehearsing his story and it still blew up in his face lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

chipdouglas

fresh baked, oa, adam, magic journeys and now justin scarred. easily the top 5 channels in the community now want NOTHING to do with blab. but we're supposed to believe this pile of horse shit??

• Heart
  • Haha

Den333

So Spence has his recordings as proof of his innocence but won't post them because the profanity used by both parties will hurt his family image? It's also much tougher to edit the audio and video in his favor than to fake Covid tests and change dates on iphones.

• Haha
  • Heart

summa1888

Chatty Member
this is wonderful,, maybe they will finally be banned.
"guys good news, we are becoming a knotts berry farm channel ! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39