Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cardfrek

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230316_221759_YouTube.jpg

How come these idiots are the only ones that have to make videos like this on their *Disney* content based channel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I was duped

Chatty Member
Until there is concrete evidence that they got banned, I'm not celebrating. But when you really think about it, if they did get banned could you imagine the meltdown KT would have ?

• Heart
  • Haha

minimax

Chatty Member
Grandpa Spence: "KT, quick, to the Hooptie for an unplanned retreat to Vegas or Malibu!"

• Haha
  • Heart

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

Ohhh you're trying to say that people on here are hypocrites. Ok, I get it now. I had forgotten about the Van.

I think I have shit on everyone right up to the point where they denounce BLAB...then I do a 180° and become a mega supporter. If Brickey finally nutted up and gave the middle finger to BLAB, I would pay for his parking and buy his 6 volume DVD set about designing a better Disneyland sidewalk.

Shit...I'd go as far to say that if Tony made a statement denouncing BLAB, I would buy one of his hats and subscribe to his patron.
Tony reading this

willem-dafoe-the-smile-man.gif

• Haha

sunshineandsnark

EE6A5EA9-7ACD-465A-A7B9-C02325A815AC.jpeg

ah, yes. Justin. That dang clout chaser needed to get his name out for more “fallowers” from these poor famous people

Oh wait….

661978DC-7D11-4CAF-809A-77129B12264C.jpeg

936CEE1E-2CDB-42B1-B8E2-C51A21371956.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Yes, please vindicate yourself Spencer by posting a video of you using vulgar language on main street during princess nite.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
So Spencer has the footage of what actually happened, but doesn't want to show it ? These mother fuckers are out of their mind 😅 He keeps looking from side to side all shifty...nothing but lies.
That was so lame! Spencer says he has video proof which exonerates him but won't release it...

Screenshot (221).png

Another person is publicly accusing you of potential assault and you're worried about his feelings? I call bullshit. Either show us your proof of STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
the thing that gets me is…we can ALL see how he could have turned this around and posted a different version of this video that was basically

1. you may have heard some rumors about us
2. I just wanted to clear the air: we did have an argument but have since made up
3. I apologize that we made him feel threatened
4. We’ll do better next time

this would require a fucking ounce of humility. but ultimately this would have been a better approach in the long run.

instead what we got are

1. straight up LIES about Justin’s video
2. a veiled threat that they have “the footage” which, if it exists and is released, will PROBABLY be edited in their favor
3. more actual insults and insinuations about, not just Justin’s character, but ALL of their former friends

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Yep! When I was listening to Justin's story on his IG group, I couldn't believe no one had shared or talked about it yet. I came here...all was business as usual. I dropped the lit bomb, running away anonymously, with my middle finger pointed at BLAB. Been watching the whole thing burn down to the ground. It's glorious.
You've done your duty. Go home and shleep well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
You know what we haven't talked about? How 90's of a phrase "talking smack" is. Spence threw this one at Justin like it was just ready & waiting. I haven't used it since middle school. I give him mad props.

ae8.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Skipper4fun

Now you all did it, you pissed off Tony. Tony I'm offering you a gift to apologize for this forum hurting your feelings. How bout your own personal Jungle Cruise ride? We will also make a stop by Trader Sam ( dont worry i know where he is hiding) and maybe get you some new teeth. But on serious note. I heard and seen clips of Tony on his stream telling his chat he's like to stay away from drama and he does his own thing. Sorry Tony but your actions are very different than the lies you say on chat. You definitely don't know how to stay in your own lane like you preach about. Your twitter is a mess you get no engagement so you turned it inand half your followers are wondering if you are on drugs. you used to get 300 lives views at a time now you are lucky to get 75. You supported a streamer Spokemayne that harassed CM's at WDW. Spokesmayne they same guy who dated two CM's and they both came out with some serious sexual misconduct and abusive stories about your so called friend. You try to be trendy spending $60 each for a hat think it makes you a cool guy while your wife is home alone for hours watching your kids. Maybe it's the fact she can't stand you and wants you out of the house. You aren't cool and you aren't edgy for defending trash humans. You trying to insert yourself into drama isnt going to grow your channel as much as you try. You are just another Andy. All you youtubers are the same you want to ignore the trolls but you can't because deep down it hurts, the truth spewed about you and others hurts so much. Take another break get yourself clean and come back with a new attitude champ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38