Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Can we just step back and look at the past year? Griftbuster’s post about April 4th really made me stop and realize how much as happened and how far their channel fell in almost a year. They did some shady shit before the Columbia, but that was really when things started picking up.

Congrats on all this board has accomplished. I’m happy to have been even a small part of the chaos!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Grift These

I’m blown away by the amount of Stan’s that think Justin started all this to gain clout and subscribers. That he’s using BLAB? Do they not realize he has 3 times the amount of subscribers. They are a very special breed.

• Haha
  • Heart

minimax

Chatty Member

I'm really looking forward to this.
They start out by saying they didn't want to say who BLAB was and within a minute disclose it was BLAB. 😂 Calling them middle schoolers and saying how childish BLAB is.

Love at the end how one said BLAB should own up to this and speak on it and the other was like, they'll get their big mouths running anyway and make it worse 🤣 guess everyone knows how terrible they are now.

• Haha
When crybaby Spencer is walking away from Justin, his body language definitely makes him look like he's taunting him while doing so. Justin's body language as he walks towards him reads more like, "WTF".

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
First stan comment on the Main Street Moments live.
1679009553250.png

Wasn't attacked? the dude said he was almost punched in the face 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Alyastar

Daphne straight up calling them out in her Stories. She has more balls than ALL the Disney vloggers combined 🔥

• Heart