Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OutofScope

VIP Member
Let us remember 11 and a half months ago the response they gave even to someone sympathetic to them when they claim KT was "assaulted" by someone who cleared his throat walking by her (wasn't even looking at her).

foo.jpg

Now they are claiming Justin overreacted???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

TexJones

Chatty Member
Those of you that are still contacting Disney to ban these grifters, don't let up. We've got them on the ropes, keep it up:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Spencer can't released the footage because he recored the private conversation without Justin knowing. Notice in the video Spencer camera was facing down the whole time. So he most likely only has an audio recording.
Exactly. You need two party consent for recordings in the state of California. If Spence was holding the camera in his hand without Justin’s knowledge and tries to use it as evidence against him - no lawyer will touch their case with a ten foot pole.

Scratch that. Justin’s lawyer would.

• Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
Congratulations Tony on being the first Tattler to be banned from Disneyland and to lose your Magic Key for the rest of the year !!

• Haha
  • Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
When he is trying to explain that he wasn't making a fist but holding his tripod, it brought me back to simpler times when he had covid at the pirates opening, he lied about his dirty snot rag was actually his lens cleaner.

• Haha
  • Heart

FUSEAKS

One of my favorite things in this most recent shit storm is the article calling Justin an influencer and these 2 assholes vloggers. Since an influencer is all Katie yearns to be, I’m sure she’s livid. Well done Jess Colopy!

(For Katie.. yearns means wants, and livid means mad. Like when the neighbors kids made you mad so you stole their toys.)

• Haha
  • Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
Down another 100 subs. I'm starting to think this downturn has something to do with Justin's video where he says that BLAB approached him at Princess nite and almost punched him.

View attachment 2033102
it's crazy how Spencer Emmons and Katie "KT" Slockbower, the hosts of the Disneyland vlogging channel Best Life and Beyond, threatened popular Randomland vlogger Justin Scarred with violence on Disney property in front of hundreds of people and live streamers

• Heart
  • Haha

ohmygoddude82

At worst, he is lying entirely.

At best, he has made fun of KT and Spencer to some capacity...so...he'd be a shit friend.

Not as great of a gotchya as you think.
I guess the first thing I'd look for is a complete lack of knowledge of how to spell words or grammatically form sentences. If he wanted to be completely undercover he'd learn how to sound somewhat intelligible first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
So he really wants people searching for "disneyland princess nite" to discover all this drama? judging by the tags, he's looking to make money from all this. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41