Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen this much speculation since BL&B allegedly ruined Cast Member Preview Day by taking unapproved photos while on the new Toon Town ride.

Let’s sprinkle some more toppings on this lovely Gossip, shall we?

Katie and the BL&B Channel have a total of 5 IG Posts combined (not stories in the past day or so). Guess who hasn’t liked any of them?

If you guessed Pixar Charlie, that would be correct! Pixar Charlie strikes me as someone that was only at Princess Night to take pictures of children and not wanting any smoke/drama.

He’s an Adam & Justin fan. If this was allegedly Spencer that was barking at Justin… It would be a real shame if it drives away Pixar Charlie from the duo for a while as collateral damage because he was embarrassed to be a witness to it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
i wonder if pixar charlie just stood there with his arms crossed pretending to be a tough guy like he did while staring down griftbuster on the columbia. hes a real hero. standing by while dencehole got in the face and threatened not only an og but one of the nicest and respected guys in the community. magic journeys, adam, fresh baked and OA all have two things in common. 1. they hate blab and 2. they all looove justin. i can tell you right now who will win this one. we know you read all of these posts kt. make sure turbo knows hes fucked up royally because no one is gonna be on your side.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sounds like he’s taking about BLAB if you ask me…
The thing I love about this the most is that he is spilling the tea whilst wandering around one of the most expensive suites on property at DLR. Where he was staying. LOL - The closest Dence and KKKT got to this level of posh was pretending to be staying in Pixar Charlie's room at the Disneyland Hotel (think this is right - please correct me if I got the hotel wrong.)

He has THREE TIMES the followers BLAB does - and he is good friends with ATW (who has over SEVEN TIMES the followers they do.)
Their level of self destruction is just mind boggling.......

---
Daphne speaks out about a 50 year old in your face.
Justin mentions being accused of neither calling out or not calling out certain people that stay "closing" down the park...
Yep we know who it is.
How many livestreams happened that night? Evidence is eventual!
Speaking of livestreams - did What's Happening Whenever occur this week?

• Heart
  • Haha
Here’s a composite drawing of who was talking smack:
1678619203513.png

---
The red rat ranted and raged right round Randomland’s recent reel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been wondering if they had a What's Happening Whenever We Get Around To It this week. What are they hiding from? Or is their schedule too busy with whatnot and emails?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Round the haggard harpy the red rat rudely ranted.
---
The wretched red rat rented a Red Hill residence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Adam is one of Justin's best friends, and Daphne also is one of Adam's best friends. If there's anyone that would know the identity of the people who attacked Justin, I think Daphne would know through Adam. This message pretty much confirms it was BLAB. Just when you thought those two grifters KT and Spence couldn't get any lower...
Can we just call Disney and band those two fat pigs... Tired of them.. they need to learn a lesson...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here's part 2. I don't know how streamable works, but now the other video is gone. But here's part 2. I wouldnt normally share videos from his private account, but this truly deserves to be out there. You can't threaten someone like this without consequences.
Thank you for taking the time to share this. It really does sound like Justin is talking about them. Yet another one bites the dust. It seems like they're really trying to make the list of people they don't have beef with as short as possible. I can't imagine constantly causing drama, what a mentally draining way to live.

the-help-aibileen.gif

I would honestly rather see them learn to be the tiniest bit introspective/grow into better humans than see them crash and burn but this scenario seems less and less likely. They are much too proud to ever publicly admit any wrongdoing. Unless they come out and say it wasn't them who confronted Justin, it's difficult to not assume it was them.

They've done their fair share of snapping back at any criticism from strangers but when someone who personally knows them whose words hold more weight shines light on their deeply embarrassing actions you won't hear a peep out of them. At best Katie will repost a vague quote framing herself as a victim. Daphne accuses them of wishing physical harm on other vloggers? Silence. Daphne accuses Katie of stealing children's toys? Silence. Liz says they are not good people and wanted her and David to lie about them having covid? Silence. Some people on the internet speculate on whether or not they were the ones filming mickey and minnies when they weren't supposed to? Multiple instagram stories overexplaining how they would never do such a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you for taking the time to share this. It really does sound like Justin is talking about them. Yet another one bites the dust. It seems like they're really trying to make the list of people they don't have beef with as short as possible. I can't imagine constantly causing drama, what a mentally draining way to live.

View attachment 2022592

I would honestly rather see them learn to be the tiniest bit introspective/grow into better humans than see them crash and burn but this scenario seems less and less likely. They are much too proud to ever publicly admit any wrongdoing. Unless they come out and say it wasn't them who confronted Justin, it's difficult to not assume it was them.

They've done their fair share of snapping back at any criticism from strangers but when someone who personally knows them whose words hold more weight shines light on their deeply embarrassing actions you won't hear a peep out of them. At best Katie will repost a vague quote framing herself as a victim. Daphne accuses them of wishing physical harm on other vloggers? Silence. Daphne accuses Katie of stealing children's toys? Silence. Liz says they are not good people and wanted her and David to lie about them having covid? Silence. Some people on the internet speculate on whether or not they were the ones filming mickey and minnies when they weren't supposed to? Multiple instagram stories overexplaining how they would never do such a thing.
It's about time we get rig of these two.. Disney needs to hear about bit . We need to call and complain about them..... Only eat they will get kicked out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I remember right, a few Besties lives ago, Spencer was talking about how when he walks through the tunnels at DL he's solely focused on the magic of Disney and he's in his own little happy world of Disney and the history and nostalgia of it all. These two grifters in particular need to step back from vlogging and reassess their life choices.
I grew up going to WDW and continue to visit and love it as an adult but I never lose focus that Walt created the parks for families to enjoy and make memories free of drama and the outside worries of the world. I love watching little kids at the parks especially that first meeting with their favorite princess. It's so gross to have all these middle age adults walking around monetizing the parks, acting like they own the place and deserve more privileges than the guest who saved to take that once in a lifetime trip

• Heart
This behavior definitely sounds like Spence after a couple Princess Nite margies. I wonder if Justin is one of the channels that has help with the editing and Spencer couldn‘t let the “fakery“ slide any longer?

Justin also referenced that the person confronting him said “we” - meaning it’s not someone running their channel solo. When you count how Disney vlogging DUOS are even out there, and toss in all of the other evidential tidbits he mentioned - seems pretty smoking gunnish to me.

He even said “Some vloggers just treat this like a business and that’s all it is to them.” Who else do we know uses the term “business” more than KT? “Running my own business is the hardest thing I’ve ever done”, “The trolls are impacting our business”, etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What’s going to stop them from getting in another vloggers face and threatening them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here's part 2. I don't know how streamable works, but now the other video is gone. But here's part 2. I wouldnt normally share videos from his private account, but this truly deserves to be out there. You can't threaten someone like this without consequences.
Can we take a moment to appreciate not only the constant views of the beautiful suite but dropping the name of it. The likes of Blob would never get that kind of comp from Disney. Love the flex!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
From the time I have spent with Adam I would say that he and Justin have similar outlooks on this whole situation. They have watched all these video bloggers suddenly appear and attempt to get "big"...Both Justin and Adam are OG's plain and simple.

• Heart
Justin has some connection at Disney that gifts him those lavish rooms right? I can only hope his connection can do something to punish whoever got in Justin's face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.