Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Griftbuster, guess neither of the blobs have scrolled far enough to block me yet. I would expect "public figures" to have a thicker skin, not everyone is going to like you especially when you make it so easy by being horrible humans

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He didn’t block you. She blocked you for him. She’s a psychopath control freak. That’s what she does. She tried giving me an ultimatum back when all this stuff happened with Griftbuster. Girl bye. I watched your channel back in the day and as a former “Stan” even I saw through those bullshit accusations! HE DIDNT COUGH ON!
Yeah that makes sense. Spineless pukes. Regardless I can still view all of their profiles through my "other" profiles. I found this gem on Serf Ninja's page...it may or may have not been edited.
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 11.48.04 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Noticed she also posted a clip from the film Easy A as well about not being friends anymore so she's well aware the news has gotten out and pretending not to care.

I noticed Ally is still following her

Ally won’t unfollow KT, maybe just hide their feed. I don’t think Ally wants the drama of unfollowing BLAB, i.e. Liz unfollowing KT and then re-following after that little drama.

Reactions: 13
Going to sea world? Hahahahahaha. I mean, I get there’s other things to do there, but neither of them will fit on any rides there ( I didn’t for a while).
I’m sure they won’t fit and they’ll figure that out and throw in one of their classic excuses like “eh, SeaWorld isn’t really our thing, lines were too long, we aren’t coaster people”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m starting to see a trend here. Any time there are going to be an influx of Vloggers: Magic Happens parade coming back, Tron opening: the niece is joining them. Are they using her as a buffer? Do they think other Vloggers or guests won’t bother them if there is a young girl with them? Tell me I’m wrong.
At the very least, she's using her niece to inconspicuously flip the bird to her vlogging colleagues under the guise of posing for family photos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"A popular Disney influencer, Justin Scarred, went on TikTok and YouTube to talk about him reportedly being attacked during the Princess Nite Event for influencers.

He could not release many details, but he did say it was another influencer, and he gave a warning not everyone on the internet is who they think they are. While this altercation seems to be resolved, Justin Scarred will not forget his time at Disneyland Princess Nite Influencer Event."

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ken Potrock, do your job and ban these two grifters from Disneyland already. This JustinScarred incident should be the final straw. #MakeDisneylandBlabFree

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was actually at the happiest place on earth all weekend and was seriously out of the loop. Finally got caught up and came here to say Eff Spencer with his little witch ass trying to punk Justin! They just keep digging their grave deeper and deeper

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Example #456973 of how BLAB are tit at their job: Remember their "hosted" stay at the M Restory in Hendertucky?

Well, a good Vegas based vlogger Travel Ruby just stayed there and gave her comprehensive review.

Just more confirmation of how tit BLAB are at their "job". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just found out there's more than just Disney vloggers being hosted at WDW, MatPat from Game Theory was even hosted..but no invite for blab...
Could it because of toxic behaviour? BUT HEY... THAT'S JUST A THEORY... A BLAB THEORY
Screenshot_20230314-194943.png

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.