Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life & Beyond #85 is the amount of drinks (allegedly) that Spencer has had at the parks so far this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m also assuming Ally was not far away either.

And according to Peters IG from that night, they hung out when the event was over/almost over since Ally took a picture of OA in front of an empty Main Street.

I know Justin said he wasn’t going to talk about all this on the internet, but do you think they compared notes?

It’s like mean girls… “who here has been victimized by KT?” 🤚

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just attempted to watch the Best Life Princess Night video to see if there were any sudden changes in moods or a point where “Paranoid Post-Showdown Regretful Spencer” even more excessively starts looking around his surroundings while filming.

I was planing on perusing for any clues.

And I stopped after watching six minutes of them eating a mass produced banquet style dessert at Jolly Holiday and then Tomorrowland Pizza.

Some of you were preaching it earlier in the thread about how glaringly terrible their coverage of the Special Event was… I guess I had to see it to believe it.

You all were so right. That was a really awful video that would not get me to subscribe to the channel if I was looking for more Disneyland insight. One of their worst videos ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
i was thinking the same thing because i found it odd that they had invited pixar chuck to princess night in the first place

->someone tells BLAB that justin was "talking tit" (brickey is an interesting guess, maybe dylan)
->spencer knows justin is going to be at princess night
->decides he'll get liquored up as usual and if he sees justin he might just say something
->convinces KT to invite pixar chuck just for good measure in case tit goes down (BLAB has brought him along as "security" in the past and he also looked and sounded intoxicated)
->drunk spencer spots justin and confronts him

i don't really watch justin so not sure if he tends to exaggerate stuff. he claims whoever threatened him got in his face, so i wonder if that's really what happened. or if it was just some words while they passed by each other
Do KT and Spencer actually think Pixar Charlie could take anyone on or back them up? The guy looks like Igor and can’t even stand up straight. He walks with his arms pushed forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do KT and Spencer actually think Pixar Charlie could take anyone on or back them up? The guy looks like Igor and can’t even stand up straight. He walks with his arms pushed forward.
I think they see his use of being Security as a “Third Party” that they could manipulate to making a statement to support their narrative of whatever event goes down when they run to authorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
KT made a post this morning about pickles....I know when I'm the center of controversy in regards to my "business" I also wake up the next day and post about food...or she just admitted that her and Spencer are in a pickle of a situation 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think they see his use of being Security as a “Third Party” that they could manipulate to making a statement to support their narrative of whatever event goes down when they run to authorities.
We have a witness your honor, just one. His name is Pixar Charlie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Justin has a camera glued to his hand surely he has some video evidence. Even if the old turn camera on but don't raise it up trick to get audio. He is too nice to say anything but maybe whoever his theoretical Disney executive friend is will see his Instagram story and follow up with Justin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe LoganHitz will chime in on this current situation, that is if he isn't too busy making sweet beats.
---
Screenshot_20230310_161057_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
KT made a post this morning about pickles....I know when I'm the center of controversy in regards to my "business" I also wake up the next day and post about food...or she just admitted that her and Spencer are in a pickle of a situation 🤷
I would have expected for her to post some pseudo mental babble like "Its ok not to have friends if they don't get you" or something like that.

5BEB0E1E-71A0-4D95-AD3C-C3C963BA6EF8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.