Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone see her wish ally well on IG? Fakeeeee. On a side note, what is wrong with ally? (Justin scarred gf) seems so serious ! I met her once at a restaurant I used to work at.

Reactions: 10

kateismystarbucksname

LMAO in their live for this special new magic key whatever, kt said "someone suggested putting limits on how many times you can go" or something. AS IF ! if they did that, we'd never hear the end of them complaining about how they come five times a week, how kt was practically raised there, thats their home, they wake up early to make reservations blah blah blah blah blah

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Katie has been to Club 33 a few times at least. One night Mark Hamill was sitting near her and apparently was talking to her and her friends. Spence always claimed he had no interest, and didn't feel it was that elusive anymore. Shortly after one of those claims, he ended up going with KT. I don't know who they went with
Probably dressed like peasants no doubt in their usual scruffy outfits.
They have no idea how to dress and be respectful in a place like that.

• Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
Does David from Ordinary Adventures work a 40 hour a week job in addition to his Vlogging Hobby?

If the answer is “No”, I despise him too.
I’m think maybe you’re talking about Peter from OA? He’s the founder of the website Slash Film and he’s a podcaster. I only started watching them a few months ago, but I believe that’s his primary source of income.

Last edited:

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Dunno how I feel on this he had to tag them for them to mention anything. Though they did send flowers to them in the hospital.
I’m a huge Justin & Ally fan. I’ve met them a handful of times and they are wonderful people. They are going thru so much right now with Ally’s health I feel like BLAB could have sent the flowers privately without mentioning it on social media. I agree the tag felt weird instead of mentioning them just by name almost like they asked to be tagged. I hate to think that but that’s what I thought when I saw the post in Justin’s story.

the real mccoy

Chatty Member
I am now beginning to question the Orange County public school system. How could someone so be completely ignorant of basic geography of their own state, FFS!
Never been to a stellar state that had amazing school systems. That’s why I was always
If they were smart and actually dedicated to “dieting”, they could niche down and make the channel about how to eat healthier at Disneyworld. They could try different foods (in appropriate servings) and review and recommend the best places to eat well. Lots of people try to maintain a healthy diet so I can see there being an audience for these videos. As far as I know, there’s no other Disney vloggers who do this so they could really corner the market!
There is nothing at DL that is healthy. I think that’s their jam. But if you really think about it? People go on vacations or once in a lifetime? So indulge. No one goes as much as they do. You HAVE to bring your own stuff. Everything has SO MUCH SALT!

Locked out of their Patreon?!
I know you're quite stupid, KT, but I didn't think you'd want to lean into your stupidity so openly.

So, rather than say "Sorry, we've really neglected our Patreon for a while, but we're coming back! We so appreciate your support, and we hope the upcoming Patreon content will make up for our absence'

You instead chose "We're so stupid that we don't even know how to use the 'forgot your password?' button under the login box.'

That kind of lying just screams 14 year old girl level lie.

diskneelvr

VIP Member
I know this has been touched on before but I'm curious for your thoughts on this.

Spence's IMDB lists him as Divorced from "Holly Emmons" and has done for a while, he's never deleted or edited the info and he could.
It never changes so I feel it must be correct.

The only Holly Emmons that comes close is this person..... in Irvine.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, why he'd leave this on his IMDB page for so long if it wasn't true. Spence's ego is so massive he'd be on that page all the time and surely knows it is there.
Maybe the 2nd Bedroom is for Holly! Just kidding we know KT & Spence don’t share a bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

UncleLester

VIP Member
Peter addressed his weight in a live last week, he said he is the heaviest that he's ever been in his life right now.
Unlike BLAB I really worry about Peter and his health, I hope he can get on top of things, but like anything, he is going to have to really want to do it.
Does Peter work a 40 hour a week job in addition to his Vlogging Hobby?

If the answer is “No”, I despise him too.

Able bodied people, without childcare issues, need to stop doing what “they enjoy” full time and be a responsible adult and contribute by getting a real job.

summa1888

VIP Member
yeah i look at her instagram stories and she has friends she hangs with and none of them are KT

also there's another superchat above with someone saying 'thanks for all you do" . film themselves eating and going to disneyland?!

• Haha

Shadowfax

I know this has been touched on before but I'm curious for your thoughts on this.

Spence's IMDB lists him as Divorced from "Holly Emmons" and has done for a while, he's never deleted or edited the info and he could.
It never changes so I feel it must be correct.

The only Holly Emmons that comes close is this person..... in Irvine.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, why he'd leave this on his IMDB page for so long if it wasn't true. Spence's ego is so massive he'd be on that page all the time and surely knows it is there.
I’ve seen reference to a Spencer Holly divorce elsewhere too. I tried to find it again, but couldn’t. It’s not surprising though. Not unusual for a man his age to have been divorced, maybe in his 20s or 30s. In the grand scheme of things he hasn’t been with KT that long.

• Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
Oh! Haha. I don’t watch Dylan, so glad you caught it. I hope he cuts them loose soon like everyone else.
He seemed to be distancing himself from them, but they've hung out a couple times now. I do feel with the other vloggers it's bad for business to get caught up in drama. Spence and Katie talked in the past about being cordial with the Duoo, because they still saw them at the park all the time.

Pretty sure Dylan is going to be in WDW same time as BLAB. If Woo's back in Florida I wonder if we'll see him in a Dylan video?