Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
And do they REALLY need to defend their whole bald tire situation AGAIN? Jesus Christ.
[/QUOTE]
The bald tires. Ugh. What kind of a responsible adult that owns a vehicle doesn’t check their tires??? It’s another example of them not caring one tiny bit for others. Driving with bad tires knowingly puts other people on the road at risk. They are full grown adults. Get it together

Reactions: 10

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Suuure…her neck injured. Just like how ankle got mangled in the unforgettable Mark Twain stampede. She’s lying about it. Just looking for attention.
The stampede haha Perfect. Now we will know they read these when Spence starts referring to her absolutely mangled ankle from the MTS incident 🙄

• Haha

Shadowfax

I’m shocked they did that but it was thoughtful and hopefully they continue in a more selfless direction and learn from reading this forum.
Agreed. Credit where credit’s due - this is a much better look for them than whinging about reservations.

Although I really hope they aren’t going to try and latch on to Justin and Ally with everything they’re going through!

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
She’s mentioned in the past about linking stuff to their Amazon store for people to access. Does anyone know how that works? Is it an affiliate thing where she gets a percentage of anything that is bought? I can’t imagine it’s song that well for them if she’s even keeping up with it.
Their store is absolute shithouse, and yeah they get a small percentage back from anyone who buys using their store links.

Last edited:

SRagan

Disney needs to realize these vloggers are not helping the company. I personally have chosen not to go several times after watching vloggers get loud and rude to innocent people at the park. I don't want to go to the park and be annoyed being around these people. And I've personally left numerous messages and emails expressing my displeasure of how Disney is allowing this (at my expense). Disney should buy out the better vloggers and build their own channel of vloggers that they sponsor. KT and Spencer only diminish the entire DL experience at this point. I would permanently ban them as they are just using this private entity for cash and their personalities are not on brand for the company. Disney would never feature these two entitled, unattractive, con artists in any official capacity, so it's 'best remove'em' for the true fans that have become discouraged and are not attending because of this garbage at the park.
Well said. I 100% agree!

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

The only hope for KT and Spence is for her to start a "fatties" onlyfans, selling her churro fart scented, jabba sized underpants and eating gigantic twinkie cakes for tips in a "feeding the beast" chatroom.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
😂😂
Oh pleeaasseee..these two act like they don't use deceptive practices! Clickbait is their middle name!
Do you have any idea who they mean by the other channel that said it was closed? I'm racking my brains trying to think who might have said that, it's definitely a shade throw at them, would love to find out.

Last edited:

Nickster71

VIP Member
Lots of people got their booster and flu shots at the same time because the Pfizer booster was approved right around the start of flu season. However, it was only for high risk people at that time, and I’m not sure either of them would’ve qualified unless they have some illness/condition I don’t know about. If they are indeed high risk, and utilized that status to get an early booster, then their behavior during this whole thing has been disgusting and selfish.
Katie takes meds for high blood pressure. She has said it's not high because of her lifestyle, it's hereditary. Not sure about Spence. I do recall them showing vaccine cards. She had Pfzer and Spence Moderna, unless they were fake. Lol

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
I just saw a video of Grandpa Spence on KTP’s IG stories and it looks like he finally got that birds nest cut off into a proper haircut. And shocker of all shockers, he’s not in a Mickey tee or that Disney backpack! I’m not saying he looks GOOD by any means, but those changes definitely knocked a couple years off visually. I wonder if he’s finally been reading here too. If he got rid of KT and focused on himself, I bet he could get back to pre pandemic status.
Totally agree. The haircut makes a HUGE difference.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
I know this has been touched on before but I'm curious for your thoughts on this.

Spence's IMDB lists him as Divorced from "Holly Emmons" and has done for a while, he's never deleted or edited the info and he could.
It never changes so I feel it must be correct.

The only Holly Emmons that comes close is this person..... in Irvine.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, why he'd leave this on his IMDB page for so long if it wasn't true. Spence's ego is so massive he'd be on that page all the time and surely knows it is there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Happiest

Chatty Member
There was one video filmed from behind (maybe walking in to California Grill hatless?) where a bald spot was obvious on the top/back of Spencer’s head. If he is concerned with balding that might be why the hat stays on