Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nickster71

VIP Member
Y’all catch when she referred to herself as a Karen in the lunar new year video? She sets ’em up, we knock ‘em down.

I love the Casting listing. Lol She looks bizarre in this. I think I've gotten so used to her without makeup, that her made up face frightens me. I bet it frightens Spence too

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Nickster71

VIP Member
I feel like nobody is talking about this, and I feel like we need to talk about this…

I wish I had kept track back in the day how many times an exchange like this happened. Because it happened a lot, and she clearly would be confused about some pretty basic terminology. Sometimes Spence would be visually frustrated, with an "are you kidding me?" look on his face. Then he'd clue in she really didn't know, and at times would look disgusted. Lol

Also, is she high for all WHW's now?

the real mccoy

Chatty Member
Don’t mind me…just adding to the laundry list of things that KT doesn’t know.

Game Show Host: KT, for one million followers and $1B cash prize. What is the largest state in the United States of America.

KT: CALIFORNIA.

Game show losing horns.

KT it was Alaska.

KT: WAHT? That’s a state? Wait. On the map California is larger. CLEARLY! 😂🤣

Spencer: I was going to say Texas, but…

I think she plays up this “ditzy” persona in an attempt to be the cute SoCal airhead like Cher from Clueless or Jessica Simpson in the Newlyweds era. I mean she is DUMB, but like everything else about her… this is also fake & her being extra for attention. 🙄
She’s so 1995. She was under 10 when most crap came out. But. She was 30 according to her math.

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
I've never watched a Steve & Kai video. Are they married? I have read about them on different threads, and my biggest take away has been people feel they are pretty clueless about Disney. Seems like BLAB doesn't like them, and my guess is competition, but is there more to it?

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member

The Disneyland family restrooms or the fuel rod station?? Lol
No way. Nope. He didn’t first SEE her but he had to have heard her from across the park and just didn’t realize the noise not only was human but that cacophony was from KT. That was his first big HUGE signal to steer clear

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
A GoFundMe was created to help Justin & Ally out with expenses tonight, I wonder if it gave them the idea to promote their own Tip Jar/Patreon.
Probably. I would actually bet on it. The amount of lives lately is IMO, to get ready for Disney World. Just like their diets. They need to take weight off, so they can indulge on the trip. I know they've lost patreon members recently. Katie has said in the past Adam would liken patron and superchats to a tip jar.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I never noticed how thicc checkbook is. Ladies that like a man with a little junk in the trunk and a good credit score hollaView attachment 1011031View attachment 1011032

For those wondering why Spencer rarely takes off his hat. This is whyView attachment 1011034
"for those folks over at tattle life wondering why Spencer never takes his hat off" That's what she meant to say! And I think KT has a little crush on Charlie.. haha..She has her eye on him in case Spence gets tired of vlogging or he dumps her..

Good for them. He’s a little too much for me most days, but they definitely put a lot of effort into their work. I’m sure BLAB is genuinely happy for them. 🤪
Oh KT must be super excited for them! Lol..she just wishes Disney would've invited her & Spence and not Provost.

Nickster71

VIP Member
Just watched some of the “solo” live. No energy…that Kevin guy is stupefyingly dull and KT has just showed how much Spencer actually contributes. KT would’ve been better off just not going live and saving the stans an hour of what might’ve been the most pointless boring live stream ever recorded at Disneyland…and that’s sayin something considering Brickey’s live streams. Her “sorry about” comment to us having to deal with another solo livestream is basically her knowing nobody want to watch her do another one of these.
After Bryan kicked BLAB out of the Disney Bears, he went live at the park to answer questions about it. He was walking, and skulking behind him the whole time was Kevin. Bryan was getting a lot of heat. People were not happy.

Anyway, in the comments section of a couple videos Kevin was really defending Bryan, but saying he was also friends with BLAB. The thing about it was,a lot of what he said didn't make sense. And his multiple mispellings and grammatical errors didn't help. His name is Kevin Black.

When he runs into BLAB in the park, he usually follows them around and doesn't leave. Katie can be very dismissive of him

• Haha
  • Wow

Mouse Daze

I don't know about anyone else, but if I sprained my neck and shoulders from lifting heavy boxes the last thing I wanna do is hang out in a Disney bathroom posing for the gram.
KT.........so glad you decided to FILTER 50 pounds off of your picture. Wish losing weight was that easy!!!

Just looking for an excuse to take a pic (of what she thinks is her best angle/pose), and fish for compliments from her stans!

No pink backpack tonight? Haha..What about a Mickey hat?
This picture is totally filtered. She probably found the 5 pounds that she claimed she lost.

• Haha

taz2021

Lol..I know men older than him who look better and younger! He got a haircut and new pants but forgot the chapstick for his crusty lips. Which leads me to believe he also forgot to get breath mints for his breath.

Look KT, doesn't Ashlie look so cute promoting loungefly?? Sorry about it!
Girlfriend looks good! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

The Real Deal

VIP Member
JFC this is low key scary AF. She sounds possessed with her creepy taunting voice and gyrations 😂😳. Linda Blair vibes! The power of Christ compels you, KT.
I love how she calls her trolls/haters losers and crazy. Says they have restraining orders, are jealous of her life and live in a basement. She knows absolutely no details about anyone's life and does she not think her behavior is psychotic?!? Show these vids to any psychiatrist and they'll definitely think she needs therapy!