Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Den333

In Justin Scarred's Oceanic Arts Tiki Video at around 3:00 he mentions Adam the Woo moving out of California and Adam's before unmentioned Roommates moving out too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Not to be rude coz I enjoy his channel, but he looked ENORMOUS in person today. I realize we all cope how we can with this pandemic but food just doesn’t work to deal with emotional issues. I would know!
I literally just noticed his weight gain..wow! Yea and like I said, part of all these vloggers'content includes eating food at the parks. And it's not the healthiest. To get in good shape, they'd have to stop eating that junk completely.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
As an English teacher, I am positive that bitch never paid attention in class. "What is a resolution?" "What is antiquated?" Who is that fucking stupid? At her age FFS.
Ahhh English is my major. Still trying to finish school! Better late than never I guess! Yea, Kt was clearly too busy being the mean girl in school. Probably only cared about gossip!

😂😂

Do you have any idea who they mean by the other channel that said it was closed? I'm racking my brains trying to think who might have said that, it's definitely a shade throw at them, would love to find out.
Steve & Kai I'm guessing! I know they don't care for Mondo either.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
It's weird my comments seem to be getting deleted.... they were respectful too. Hopefully, you've had more luck.
Really? I haven't commented yet but I will see what happens when I do.

Hahahah oh my god. What’s with the stock footage? What is this channel? Do people actually watch these kinds of videos? The only funny thing is how the first three are about Spencer’s career and hobbies, the fourth is about how Katie never stops talking, and the fifth is how their “fans” “motivate them to keep going.” 😂😂😂
Yea that creator clearly knows nothing about them!

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I have no idea about her non Disney friends, but in the years I watched her there were only two Disney females she stayed friends with. One is her friend Lindsey who lives in Florida, and Xerikuh. She hung out with Lindsey in some of their WDW videos. I heard her say in a WDW video she had to get her friend Erika ears. I assume she meant Disney Xerikuh
Her friend Linsey is a witch too!

• Haha
  • Wow

Nickster71

VIP Member
So she was throwing shade at a family member earlier this week. I‘m thinking it must have been Spencer’s family (mother?) and maybe she didn’t pay up as Katie feels she should.

Does anyone have any idea what happened?
The first thing j thought was her sister, but I'm not sure

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Image how desperate BLOB is going to be when KT needs to rent the electric scooter at $50 per day. That's going to eat up all the superchat funds.

• Haha

summa1888

VIP Member
lol what amazes me is the people that comment to the youtubers 'thanks for all you do" as if they arent making money off this

disneyANDcats

I think this may be the funniest shit I've read on these forums, and there is a LOT of funny shit on here.
Seriously…. You are hilarious!

Peter addressed his weight in a live last week, he said he is the heaviest that he's ever been in his life right now.
Unlike BLAB I really worry about Peter and his health, I hope he can get on top of things, but like anything, he is going to have to really want to do it.
As for BLAB, I wouldn't p*ss on them if they were on fire.
I honestly wish the best for them I know what it’s like to struggle with addiction. They seem like genuine people and produce really excellent content.

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I watched like 2 mins of the live. Saw no superchats and under 500 viewers. She said they were going to end it. Probably because they weren't getting $$$$.

UncleLester

VIP Member
That made me laugh, too! I think to be a true “influencer” you need to be able to at least get on a PR list somewhere. Yet no one wants to work with them…
Think of the millions and millions that Disney would need to spend for advertising and promotions if it wasn’t for “Disney Influencers” like Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower!

Spencer and Katie drive so much incremental revenue to Disney by using their “voice” to trash Key Holder programs, slam Genie+, diminish the spirit and benefits of Key Holder celebration month, and making married men paranoid to let their wives go to the Parks without them.
These two 🤡 ‘s are not only adulterers but now racists (as confirmed on Instagram today)!

View attachment 1008223
And this is the guy whom they claim to know nothing about!! Did they conveniently forget they took a pic with him yesterday??
How hard is it to create an Instagram Account and reply with a link to the above post?

• Heart
Reactions: 10